Ch.12

Brooklyn

It has been two weeks since our last appointment so I was 6 weeks today and we had our 6 week check up. Today me and August were going to look at houses to move in. Because I'm not showing yet I decided to wear a black crop top and some jeans. Jasmine wanted to tag along with us ofcourse so me and jas were currently waiting on August to get home from "work" so we could go. I've been talking to my abuela here and there but never to my mother or Father or any one else. I wouldn't say I was perfectly fine with that because I wasn't. It was hurting me but I know that I'm going to be a mom soon and I don't want them no where near my Child.

"So are you guys gonna let me & Chelsie Throw you guys a baby reveal?" Jasmine said Eating a banana.

"I mean I don't really care to much for all that. It's not like this pregnancy was wanted. It's not like I have any family and neither does August and I only have you and chelsie and August only has C. We don't fuck with people so it would be pointless." I said scrolling through my timeline on IG.

I really wanted to have a cute pregnancy. I wanted family time I wanted a baby shower I wanted everything. But I knew I couldn't have any of that.

"Stop it Brooke. We have people we are cool with at school that could come. You could get in touch with augs family."

"I don't know how he would feel about that jas."

"He might actually be happy to see them. You never know. You should try to reach out."

Keeping quiet the thoughts played in my mind over and over. I wanted August to heal with his family since healing with me is completely different because I never met Mel. I didn't want to bring any more mess into our lives right now tho. Ending the conversation August walked into our mini condo Giving us a signal to come on. So I slipped my black hurraches on and we were on our way.

Once we arrived the realtor Let us take a look around. To say beautiful was an understatement. It has 4 bedrooms. Though we had a tiny family We could have our room, our child's room, and We both could have our own offices except I would use mine to do people's makeup and hair in it. I really loved this house and I knew from the moment I walked in that I wanted to raise my family in this home.

"You like it baybeh?" He said grabbing my waist.

"I love it babe! Can we get it please please please??" I said jumping up and down.

"Whateva you want baybeh girl." He said kissing my cheek.

He went over to the realtor as me and jasmine just talked about where everything in me and August's house was gonna go. I was so excited.

Leaving out once we got in the car August looked at me with a smirk.

"What? Why you looking at me like that?" I said.

He handed me the keys. I turned the music up and started twerking in my seat.

"Oh my god! Our house." I screamed.

Once I got done celebrating we decided to Drop jasmine back off so we could go to dinner to just talk and Enjoy each other's company. Once we got seated the Waitress came by and took our order for our drinks.

"How ya feelin baybeh?" He said.

"I mean right now I'm happy we got a house. I'm happy with you. I'm happy with my grades. I just wish this child could have waited ya know? But I'm still excited to have one.. especially with you. "

"Awww my baybeh wanted to have  my baybeh." He said cheesing.

I began to blush. "Stop it. Ofcourse I wanted to have your child just not now."