Ch.27

Brooklyn in the cover photo.

3 MONTHS LATER

Brooklyn

It has been three months since August's career took off. Today is the day I would be graduating. I would also be opening up my shop in two months. Kehlani was still the happiest and healthiest baby on the planet, now 6 months. Crazy that she will be a year in another 6 months. Times sure does fly. August Would be going on tour in a few months. I couldn't be more excited for my baby, he deserves nothing but the best. Jasmine was now 6 months pregnant so she isn't so ready to pop just yet. She found out she's having a boy. Finally a little boy will be running around. As for Trav he's been ducked off traveling with his little girlfriend who still hasn't appealed to my liking that much. Chandra still is trying to figure her self out but since she is so good at hair I decided to let her work at my shop.

Waking up I took a shower and did the usual hygiene stuff.

"Okay. The green or the white?" I said holding it up to August who was laying in bed with a sleeping Kehlani.

"Well your messy ass shouldn't wear white." He said before he busted out in a laughing fit.

"Ha ha so funny." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"And boy you better stop all that noise before you wake my daughter up and then I'll have to beat you up."

"Turn around for a sec."

Doing what he said I heard him groan a little bit which I can't lie it turned me on.

"You look good in da green doe mama. Sheesh. I don't know how you had a baybeh and yo body snapped right back but betta. Come here."

Giggling I walked over to him and got on time of him and placed small little pecks on his lips. He began to stick his hands under My dress.

"And you not Wearin' undewea? I swea you tryna get fucked."

"No August. Maybe later but right now I have to make sure I look good and you need to get ready."

He rolled his eyes and sparked up a blunt. Removing Kehlani from the room because I refused for her to be around that mess I sat her down on her changing table in her room.

"Do you want to match with mommy? Huh baby girl?"

Babygirl was definitely not a morning person just like her daddy and mommy. But once she got some food and a bath she was the happiest person on earth just like ME.

"Well we have this green shirt. Do you like this baby? Or this one?"

I said holding up a green and a pink shirt.

She pointed towards the green one so that's what we were going with. She took a bath last night so I put baby lotion on her then I dressed her in a cute little green shirt and some black leggings with her all white Jordan's.

Going down the stairs I made sure her diaper bag was packed before making us both some yogurt.

"Open wide here comes the airplaneeee." I said dragging the spoon all through the air.

Her giggling warmed my heart.

"Dada!"

"Lani what did you just say?"

"Dadadadada."

"AUGUST COME HERE HURRY UP!" I yelled up the stairs.

Him running down the stairs he fell down the last three causing me to buss out in a laughing fit.

"Bro What tha fuck is wrong?"

"Come here."

"Okay baby show daddy what you just said."