Ch.25

"Yes this is she."

"I'm calling about the building you were trying to claim last week. It's yours."

"Really? That's great. What do I have to do?"

"You have to come and get the place ready and put a down payment on it or pay it straight forward. Then before it opens we gotta have people inspect it then it'll be open for business."

"Okay that's great!"

"Alright, you can come get the keys tomorrow."

Getting off the phone I sat Kehlani down and started to dance. One step closer to making my dreams a reality. After my mini celebration I called Jasmine and she had the same reaction.

A few hours later I had a client coming to my house to get a quick sew in done. Though I wasn't in my shop I still had good clientele. People would come over here and there to get their hair done. Hearing the door knock I sat Kehlani in her rocker while I got the door.

"Hey, come in.. come in. You can sit on that chair."

Once I seen that Kehlani was good I began to wash and blow dry the girls hair.

August then came into the house.

"Wassup baybeh." He said pecking my forehead.

"Hi babe."

"Is my baybeh up?"

"She should be. She's been fussy all morning so hopefully she is."

He grinned and walked over to her.

"Hey daddy's girl. What you been doin? You been bein bad for mommy? Good job."

Shaking my head I continued to do the girls hair. August began humming the song he wrote
About his family and his struggle.

"He sounds amazing." My client said.

"I know right doesn't he?"

"My uncle works with Chris Brown, Trey songz, etc. all types of people. I work with him I recruit people I feel that has potential and he does."

"What would he have to do?"

"Come sing for my uncle. Trey and all them will be there too."

"Okay. When?"

"Tomorrow at 3?"

"Perfect."

after finishing up her hair I took some pictures of it and posted it on my snapchat. Everything in me and August's life was going good. I knew My clients Uncle would sign August just because he talks about the real struggle, not only did he have to go through but other people did as well.

I wasn't gonna tell him I was just gonna surprise him.

Going up the stairs I seen August watching tv with Kehlani on his bare chest. She loves her daddy so much and behaves for him way better for some reason. Just a few weeks ago she behaved for me better. Climbing into the bed I looked at my precious babies in awe. I was so in love. I couldn't wait for August family and my mom and grandmother to come see Kehlani for the first time.

Laying my head on augs shoulder I fell asleep.

****

Waking up I told August I had a surprise for him. I dropped Kehlani off with Kyrie and Jasmine. Once August was in the car I drove to the studio. Pulling up he looked at me crazy.