Ch.22

Brooklyn

"Girl stop it just move down here." I said to Chandra.

Currently everybody was at home but we decided to sneak off and go eat lunch. It was a few days after Christmas and honestly everything was so good. And I was on Christmas break from school.

"I want to. I think it's time." She said running her hands through her hair.

"Let's go house hunting tomorrow. Whatever you pick August will pay for it. And you can pay the rent."

"Deal."

After eating we went back to the house. Walking in August was wrestling Travis.
Going pass them shaking my head I made my way to Kyrie.

"Hey bestieee." I said hugging him.

"Wassup. I gotta surprise for you." He said turning towards me.

"What is it?"

"I got me an apartment down the street."

"Oh my god yes!" I said jumping on to him.

"You know you weigh to fucking much to be doing that." He playfully said.

"When are you?"

"After New Years Ima go back down dere and get my shit. Den ima come back the day before valentines."

"Yasssss." I began to twerk but that was cut short.

"Cut dat shit out Brooklyn before I fuck you right on dis hea couch." He said grinning.

Good thing My grandmother and our moms took his nieces to the park because I would of heard about how inappropriate August is for months.

"that's fine with me." I said sticking my tongue out.

"Y'all just nasty. Can y'all give me my niece first before y'all make another one?" Chandra playfully joked.

I then went over to August and took his hands and led him up the stairs.

"Come show me what you said you was gon do." I whispered so only he could hear.

————————

Jasmine Bestie bitch❤️: I'm so sorry. Merry late ass Christmas. I've been out of the country visiting my mother. I'm back I wanna see you. Love you so much. -2:35am

Waking up in the middle of the night and I looked over and see a peaceful sleeping August. My baby. Checking my phone I got a text from Jasmine.

Me: You scared me. You could of warned me that you were leaving. I love you more. Your god daughter is doing so good. I wanna see you tomorrow. -2:46am

Putting my phone down I went down the stairs slowly trying not to wake up Kyrie and Travis who were sleeping on two different couches.
Coming down the stairs I seen Travis At the dinning table Crying.

"What's wrong bro?"

"Huh?" He looked up. "Oh nothing."

"It's something Trav. What's wrong?"

"It's just a lot on my mind ya know? August want me to move down here and my mama can't move with us cause her doctor live dere. Ion know what to do."

"Honestly I think you should move here. Chandra and the girls are. Kyrie is. I'm working on getting my mom and abuela here. Sheila will be fine we will make sure she has all the money she needs and more. Maybe you should move in with Kyrie."