4.

Brooklyn

It had been 2 weeks since August kissed me. We haven't talked or anything usually because when I got out of school he would go back to sleep then wake up and go to work. I guess because it was awkward now that made both of us nervous. I cared for August and I wanted him to be happy. I didn't mind that he kissed me I actually wanted it just didn't think it would be so soon. On the other hand beauty school was going amazing. A lot of work but it was fun and I was thankful. August had also been paying my tuition which I was more than grateful for. I also met my bestfriend. Her name was Jasmine. We clicked instantly the first day and ever since then she been coming over every day to spend time with me since I wasn't aloud to go anywhere besides school
And home. She kept great company and I was pretty appreciative of that.

I didn't have school today and I was up Watching Lifetime movies in the living room until August came downstairs.

"So you just gon avoid me while I'm paying fo all yo expenses?" He said while sitting next to me.

"I wouldn't need help with anything
If you'd let me out the house to get a job." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Well we gon catch da nigga and when we do you can go and do whateva da fuck you want to Brooklyn." He said.

I could tell he was easily irritated about the topic of Dylan and I was too. But at the same time I didn't want August to be in the middle of it.

"August about the kiss. What was that about?"

"Man I luh you. I luh everything boutchu. I wanna be wit you and it's crazy no girl Eva made me feel dis way. I just feel it's ma job to protect you and to guide you in da right direction. So sorry I'm over protective but he want you and he ain't gon stop til he can have dat."

Becoming emotional I just stared blankly at the ground trying to comprehend everything that was being said right now.

"You want me? Really?"

"Can I have dat?"

I simply nodded not wanting to say. This man was amazing and he gave me butterflies everytime we spoke to eachother and he was now asking me to be his girl.

"Ight den. You mines den."
"And your mines." I said with a smile.

August

It was around 10pm and it was time for me to go into the trap to do some work. I lifted her head up slightly with out waking her up being that we took a nap after watching a few movies.

"Where you going baby?" She said half sleep.

"I got some business too do baybeh. I'a be home when you wake up in the mornin'"

I did a quick peck on her lips. Ever since I asked ha to be my girl earlier she been super clingy. Couldn't even shit wit out her bein in the bathroom wit me. I left the house checking my surroundings and locked the doors and headed on my way.

Pulling up I went into my office. My nigga Ceaser was already in there waiting for me with a serious look letting me know something was about to pop off.

"Wassup C. Why you lookin like a mafucka pissed in yo cereal?"

"Man Those crips left a Death note Here in the morning. Checked the tapes and it was Dat nigga Dylan." He explained.

I wasn't worried at the fact he knew where I worked. I was worried at the fact he Was ready for War and I now had to prepare the correct way.

"What it say C?"
"It said "Ima get my girl back regardless nigga because after I kill you she ain't gon have no Superman." And that's all it said."