Ch.24

Their baby in the cover photo

Brooklyn

"Kehlani Marie Alsina." I said to the doctors.

"That's beautiful." Jasmine said wiping her tears.

Kehlani was born at 7:30am. I had a fast labor because like I said before she was an active baby and ready to come out. She weighed 7 pounds and 8 ounces. Jasmine was on FaceTime with my mother when I delivered her.

"Okay parents sign here and sign here."

Me and August signed the birth certificate. They took Kehlani out the room to do more tests leaving all of us in a room silent.

"Where was you?" I said eyeing down August.

"I was at C house chillen."

"Hm. You think it's ok to leave your pregnant ass girlfriend home alone? I could of just had her alone."

"I'a make up fa it. Let's just enjoy dis moment."

30 minuets later they brought her back. Seeing August hold her made my heart melt. I wasn't sure about being a mommy a first but now I wouldn't want it any other way.

August

Almost letting' my baybeh go through dis alone really was a wake up call. Kehlani was da most prettiest luh girl I eva laid eyes on. A luh bit to pretty cuz now dese lil boys gon be all ova ha.

"How you feelin mama?"

"My vagina hurts. My ass hole ripped. Just everything is a mess. It was worth tho."

"To much information." I said shaking my head.

I put baybeh girl in her luh crib.
And dat was dat.

******

Brooklyn

Deciding not to let the little girls come see Kehlani at the hospital they were coming over to our house after school to meet her. 

"Roll the window up. It's to windy." I said to August.

"Man shut tha fuck up. She coo, you coo, I'm coo, we coo. Enjoy da ride."

Rolling my eyes Kehlani started hollering. The hollering became louder and louder.

"Man when's da last time she ate?"

"3 hours ago. I guess it is time to feed her."

"We almost home."

Her screams became to grow louder like someone was torturing her.

"give her yo titty man." He yelled.

Picking her up softly I pulled my shirt down revealing my sore nipples. Placing it in her mouth she began to try to latch on. Baby girl had trouble latching on so for the past few days she's been born I've been pumping into bottles for her.

When it still wouldn't work I place her back in her car seat good thing we were pulling up.

August got her car seat and I got the bags. Walking in the house I picked up Kehlani and cooed to her.