62.

Brooklyn

"You sure with watching her Sheila?"

"I'm mo den sure. Get out."

"Okay okay."

I grabbed everything I was taking and I got into the car and met up with Candace at the airport. It was Jamaica time and I was more then excited to get away from everything and just chill.

I felt guilty for leaving my baby at home but I knew it was time to get some me time with everything that's been going on and I planned on doing that.

The airport was freezing bought it usually always is so I just bought a jacket. Candace was sleep most of the plane ride but me on the other hand I just watched the clouds and the sky shift and change colors. It was beautiful.

"Girl my titties hard as fuck."

"Yeah it was cold." I laughed getting off the plane.

Getting our bags was easy and no problem. We got a Uber and headed to the hotel room.

"This is gonna be well needed." I said pulling my hair into a ponytail.

"Shit right. I'm tryna find me some pussy to lick on."

"Candace yo ass can't go one sentence without saying something freaky."

"I can't help it." She shrugged.

The rest of the car ride was silent. Not a uncomfortable silence but just the type of silence we're this is nothing to say.

The checking in process to the hotel was kinda of annoying mainly because the bitch kept saying I never made a reservation. So we had to wait for corporate to come and just all this extra ass shit but I wasn't going to let this ruin my trip.

I got a FaceTime call from August so I sat on the bed and got comfortable.

"Wazzam mama."

"Hey. What are you doing?"

"Shit nun tryna get some rest befo a nigga show."

"When's the last time you've been to sleep?"

"Shit almost twenty fo hours."

"August Anthony! Why in the world would you think that's okay? Especially being your on a bus with a bed half the time."

"Look hea, Jus cause I Perform and do all dat extra shit, when I got down time I'm still workin' on my craft and I'm constantly fixin' and perfectin' everything I need to."

"Baby I understand that. Your body needs rest to give you the energy you need. Even a few hours of sleep a day will work fine and I'll be okay with it. But going 24 hours is something I'm not having."

"Ight mom."

"Don't play with me boy."

"Shut up. Wea yo big headed ass friend at?"

"Bitch fuck yo ugly ass!" Candace yelled from the bathroom.

"Alright man I'm bouta call ma mom and talk to lani den ima get to sleep Ight?"

"Okay I love you papa."

"I love you mo."

"Y'all is fucking whipped." Candace said exiting out the bathroom.

"And? Let us be great." I laughed.

"First stop, the pool."

Going into the bathroom we got changed and then we walked to the beach since it was five minutes away.