63.

August

"Baybeh whatchu doin'?"

"Getting ready. I thought we were going to dinner?"

"We is. Jus stay in dea. I got a surprise for ya."

"August if it's anything that's alive that's not a human I promise you this will be the last thing you do."

I chuckled at ha goofy ass. My baybeh was 23 today, and I was so happy fa ha with everything she got goin' on. I had Kyrie, and Jasmine and nem fly out fa ha birthday on me.

I had a list of activities I had planned fa ha just to make today special.

Goin' down stairs I let these clowns in.

"Shut up befo she hea y'all."

I went back up da stairs and blind folded her and lead her back down the stairs.

"August I'm not playing with you man."

"Bae it ain't nun I swea. Ight 1,2,3."

Taking the blind fold off her head a big grin formed on her face before she engulfed me into a hug and then she went to tend to her peoples.

"Baby thank you."

"Your welcome." I said pecking her neck then her cheek.

"Well what's da move?"

"First off Me and Jasmine are about to go get lunch. We will be back."

Putting my hand over my heart, fake being hurt made her laugh.

"Damn daddy gettin' left?"

"Daddy gets something else later on." She said tugging on my  pants.

Brooklyn

"You look good."

"No jas, your glowing."

"Well it's a reason for that. I'm pregnant."

"Shut up! Oh my god how far along?"

"Just two weeks."

"Is kyrie excited?"

"Beyond excited, he's hoping for another boy."

"August wants a boy too." Sucking my bottom lip I looked into the menu to hide the fact I just thought about Baby Melvin and got sad.

I missed my baby so much I don't think words could even explain it. I carried him and even though he was a little bit early I emotionally attached to him and it's hurts knowing I didn't even get any type of time with him before he got taken away from me.

"You gotta be strong babe. I know you guys will bring another baby into this world eventually."

"I hope so."

"You guys aren't trying are y'all?"

"Nah, I'm on birth control and I plan to stay on that til after the wedding."

"I'm excited for that. When is it?"

"We have no clue. No type of planning has been going on for months. I guess since everything is settled we can start planning again."

"I'm happy your happy Brooke, you deserve every moment of this."

"I'm not completely happy but where I was a few months ago this is something waaaay better. I'm cherishing this seriously."