Ch.53

Brooklyn

'Travis just take the damn picture, stop tryna act like you don't know how." I snapped.

Today was currently 100 degrees and in my pool is the only place I wanted to be.

Kehlani was currently in her baby pool and we were waiting on Jasmine and Kyrie to come over with Baby Kyrie as well.

August has been taking care of his mother but as soon as he gets back he has to go on tour so I'm super sad about that but it's been a long time since he's been to work. With us loosing our baby, With me having to get my self together, and now with his mom being sick it's time that he does what he does best and bring in these coins.

"Here bruh. Don't ask me to take shit else."

"Boy shut up." I said smacking his head.

Moments later he pushed my ass right in the pool right along with my phone.

After coming up I removed my hair and the water that was on my face with my hand.

"Are you fucking serious Travis?"

"Are you fucking serious Travis?" I heard Kyrie Coming in the backyard Mocking me.

"Oh my fucking god y'all are so damn annoying. I'm calling August."

"Wit what phone?" Travis joked.

Getting out the pool I went in the house and slammed the door behind me.

In this family it was seriously like I was the baby around here. Everybody seemed to pick on me which was so frustrating.

Going upstairs I got my work phone out my work bag and called August hoping he would Answer.

"Wassup? Why you callin' me off dis phone?"

"Babyyy." I whined. "Travis pushed me in the pool right along with my phone."

I could tell he tried to hold in his laugh but he tried to be as serious as possible.

"Go give his ass da phone mane." He smirked.

Doing as I was told I ran down the stairs and back out side handing him the phone.

"Why da fuck did you ruin my baybeh phone?"

"Shit I forgot she even had it in her hand." He laughed.

"When y'all get out da damn pool go buy my baybeh a new phone. What phone you want baybeh?"

"Hmmm the x?"

"Ya heard her mane. Give da phone back to her."

"Hey daddy."

" you happy crybaybeh?"

"Yup."

"Lemme talk to lani."

I went over to the baby pool and she was just splashing in the water as usual.