57.

Few things I need to address. A lot of people think it's weird that Brooklyn invited August over to dinner the first time she met him but what you have to understand is she was vulnerable. She also was abused and needed a friend. Let's not forget she moved down to Cali with NOTHING and NOBODY. So just let that sink in. However it is weird still but oh well you gotta understand her from that point of view. Anyways continue. -Key❤️

Brooklyn

I barely caught the door from closing when Dylan shot up and ran down the stairs.
He had multiple guns he had no idea I knew about so I just grabbed one and made my way down the stairs as well.

I didn't hear much, nor did I see anything. Looking over to my right I seen Travis coming through one of the windows.

He winked at me and covered his mouth with one finger indicating me to be quiet and not say a word. Following right after him came Kyrie. Feeling the joy and the anxiousness all at once my stomach formed nots.

Kyrie was never into the drug mess or any violence, so I was scared for him honestly. And moments later here came my Superman. August.

Dylan was now checking the whole premises not even noticing the three snuck in. I headed up the stairs and just And awaited for everything to pop off.

August

Going in this nigga was no where to be found. Seeing Brooklyn made a nigga heart stop considering the fact I ain't know what the hell happened to her. I was just glad she was still in one piece.

Hearing some niggas come up the stairs from what it seemed to be a basement I hid in a closet. Seeing Dylan Bitch ass walk past, I busted out and planted one in his dome.

A guy came running back and Kyrie shot one into his chest. Then another one into his head.

It was still one more who almost got me but I dodged it, falling to the ground I rolled over and got back up blasting back.

Looking over Kyrie had been shot in his arm. I couldn't seem to get the last nigga until the nigga fell to ground. And to my surprised Brooklyn's ass was standing right behind him when he fell.

It was silent for a moment, But She ran and tended to Kyrie.

"Ight mane we gotta get outta hea." I yelled.

We all managed to get out, putting Kyrie in the backseat she decided to sit back there with him.

I sped off and made our way to Jasmines house before taking Kyrie to the hospital since it was just a shot to the arm. I haven't been home in a few days just because dem niggas know wea we at.

"Your not gonna take him to the hospital?" Brooklyn said smartly.

"Ima go pick up Jas and The kids first."

"Mafucka it ain't even enough room for all that. Take my fucking brother to the hospital now." She said crying.

"I'm fine mama. I swear." Kyrie managed to say.

Doing what she asked I took him to the hospital and just as expected da nigga needed surgery but he was no where near death.

Sitting in the waiting room was me, Brooklyn, Travis, Jasmine, Kehlani, and Baby Kyrie.

"This is too much." Jasmine cried. "I'm glad your okay Brooklyn seriously." She said truthfully.

All Brooklyn did was nod. I knew she would be furious but I thought If anything she would be a little happier that we came and got her.

Moments later the doctors came and basically told us he would be fine and that we could go home because it was getting late.

So we headed back to Jasmines Crib.