Ch.46

August

"August put me down! Now."

I laughed putting her down.

I was currently at laser tag with Melanie ass. I hated shit like dis so I was fuckin wit ha cause I was bored.

"What was dat hotel shit bout?"

"Ugh don't remind me August." She laughed. "I get real sexual when I'm drunk. I'm sorry."

"You coo."

"I'm glad you didn't take advantage of me like that though."

"I wouldn't eva. I kno you was acting off emotions and you wasn't sober."

"Oh so if I was?"

"I still wouldn't have. I'm startin' to think you like me." I said as we both got into the car.

"Oh your so full of yourself." She laughed. "I don't like or have any interest in a married man. Well soon to be married."

I nodded and started the car up. While my mom was here I wanted to actually go and do sum fun shit and Melanie seem to be the only mafucka here for me right now.

So while my mama watched Kehlani I would go out and have fun. Shit I deserve it.

"I like knowing you you tho." She broke the silence.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Like um I like being around you. I like that you let me in to even get this close to you."

"It was business at first ma. But you coo people's and I trust ya."

"And you always should. I want the best for you."

"I kno."

"Have you talked to her about this weekend? We leave Thursday."

"Na, ima do it tonight doe."

"Well thanks. I'll see you then." She got out the car and I did a head nod signally bye.

I drove off back to da house when I got a call from Travis.

"Wassup bra."

"Wea you at?"

"Shit, on my way to da crib. Just dropped my manager off."

"You been spendin' to much time wit dat girl. You betta chill out befo I tell Brooklyn ass." He joked.

"Shit I know. Ion get no attention at home so why not?"

"Give ha time."

"I have."

"Mo time."

"Ight bra I'm hea. I'a hit you lata."

I got out the car and went inside. My mama had Kehlani cradled into her arms sleep as she was watching Maury.

"You have fun today baybeh?"

"Yeah mama. Thank ya so much."

"No problem boy."

I did a slight smile befo jogging up the stairs and entering our room and she was watching sum shit on tv. So I kicked off my shoes and laid across the bed.

"I need to talk to you bout sum."

"Okay."

"Well coacharella invited me dis weekend and I really need ta Be dere. Dis gon be my big break mane. My mama leave tomorrow so I need to know if you gon take care of Kehlani."

"Nigga are you asking me if I'm capable of taking care of my daughter?"

"Shit you haven't been in weeks."