Ch.31

Brooklyn

"Let's just all go in together." I insisted.

Currently me, August & Travis we're going to check Natalie. Apparently Travis went through her phone when she was sleep and seen her messages with some old nigga. He supposed to be coming over tonight and she has no idea that we know. So we're popping up while Kehlani is with Jasmine of course.

"Ight bruh."

Getting out the car all of her lights were on, as expected. Travis told us her side door is always unlocked so that's the entrance we were gonna be using. Walking quietly through the house we heard moaning and screaming. Looking back I seen Travis pulling out his gun. Now I would be wrong to let him go and risk his life trying to kill someone else's but hey I did it, guess you just gotta risk shit for people you love.

Going up the stairs Travis and August went first with their guns locked and loaded as I followed up behind them. Opening the door there she was riding a man that I couldn't see clearly.

"Awl hell Nah." August spat. "Brooklyn come look at this shit."

Going past the both of them there laid my Father in bed naked with Natalie.

"What the fuck? This has to be some type of joke."

"Travis it's not what it seems." Natalie said looking terrified.

"Girl no fuck You. Don't you dare try to feed my brother bullshit. You ain't really love him. You were using him to get close to me so my dad could wiggle is disgusting ass back in my life." I spat with a little bit of tears falling down my face.

It's been months since I've heard or talked to him and I was doing just fine without him honestly.

"Brooklyn I didn't know this was your father, I swear to god."

My dads face was just nonchalant. He didn't give a fuck about anything. He didn't care about Travis's pain nor mine. He just held this ugly ass smirk on his face while she was still sitting on his dick like we weren't all pressing the issue.

"You wanna join Brooklyn?" He said grinning a little bit.

And that's when August and Travis Lost it. They dropped their guns and decided to square up with the nigga.

Me just standing there I looked over at Natalie who was scared and crying. Bullshit.

I went over by her punched her dead in her face. She got up and pulled my hair causing me to fall down. Once I got enough strength to flip her over, I was now on top and I began to punch her repeatedly letting all my anger out on her.

Once August noticed his pregnant girlfriend was fighting he stopped fighting My dad and began to try to break us apart.

"You dumb bitch! Your lucky he's here holding me back because I would of killed your dumb ass." I yelled getting pulled out the room.

Once we all got back into the car it was silent. Not the kind of comfortable silence, more like damn what just happened.

"Brooklyn." August said pulling his chin hair down a little bit.

"Hm?"

"What tha fuck I tell you bout dat shit bruh."

"What? The bitch needed her ass beat. Period."

"Nah you fuckin' pregnant. You puttin' my baybeh in danger, fuckin round wit dese hoes, come on now."

"August you don't understand my pain right now, this nigga really had the nerv-"