Ch.35

What Brooklyn wore on her birthday night.

August

"Can I have my daughter back?" Brooklyn said with a pouty face.

"Nope. Say nope." I said kissing all ova Kehlani.

Da moments like dis, with ma fiancé and daughta meant da most to me. I couldn't imagine life any Otha way.

"So baybeh. If I said pack up clothes for da next week so we can go to a island would you?"

"Why you ask that?"

"Just would you?"

"I don't know aug. I can't call off work."

"That's just too bad cause I booked us a nice resort to Hawaii."

She picked up her phone and called a few people.

"Okay great!" She said before hanging up.

"I got someone to cover my shit. YASSS oh my god baby. When do we leave?"

I shook my head at ha goofy ass.

"First thang inna morning."

"What about Kehlani?"

"My mama flying in today. Leaving when we get back."

"Okay okay."

"Our first real trip togetha."

"Yup."

**

Brooklyn

Getting off the plane and smelling the Hawaii air I couldn't ask for anything better. August truly knew how to make me happy and I'm not just saying by what he buys me. When your down and someone does things out of their will to attempt to make you happy what else could you ask for?

getting checked in I couldn't stop smiling. I was so happy just to be standing where I am. Once we got the room number and keys we got on the elevator.

Getting off and into the room I looked all around. It was so elegant and nice. Even the toilet paper looked expensive.

Going over to August who was watching me admire the scenery I began to place kisses everywhere.

Taking off my shirt and my pants I began to kiss him again. And again.

He pushed me onto the bed and began taking off all his things too.

Once we were completely necked he plushed himself into me.

And y'all know the rest.

After hours and hours of passionate love being made we both showered and got into swim attire. Tonight he planned for us to go out to eat on the beach, jet skis, and chill. And I was just fine with that. Grabbing my beach bag and our towels we walked out.

Sitting down we placed our orders. I was mad I couldn't drink but I still ordered What August got just non-alcohol.

"Stop taking pictures of me." I whined.

"Just look mama."

"Nooooo."

And Ofcourse he took as many pictures as he could anyway.

"Two large nacho fries a steak and burrito and a salad?" The waitress said coming over.

"That's me." I said.

"This is all for you?"

"Yeah bitch isn't that what I said."