Ch.40

Hey Brooklyn baby, in the cover photo 🤪🤣

August

"I don't wanna go babyyy." Brooklyn pouted.

"Quit dat pountin' out, Ima Be home in two mo weeks."

"You use to say "I don't want you to go either" but I guess cause your around your little girlfriend Melanie you don't care about coming home."

She got up and I snatched her arm, choking her against the wall.

"I den gave you da best dick and you still bitchin' and complainin'. Ion want ha. You got my two baybehs, you my soon ta be wife. Why you actin like dat?"

"August your with her more then your with Me and Kehlani. It's just sad that Kehlani isn't even one yet and we're already having another baby. Kehlani is still a baby her self and you won't be home."

"All I can say is I'ma try to be dere more, dats all I can say. When it's around his due date den I'll be home, I told you dat."

"Okay growing up tho?"

"The first few weeks, yes i'a be home Brooke damn, you stressin me."

"I'm stressing you? I'm a mother of two with no help and I'm not even 25 yet."

"You actin' like a single mother bra."

"Shit it feels like it."

"Oh word? Get out den."

"Say less."

She got her shit fast and stormed out. I ain't finna sit and not get my credit. I do what I gotta do for my family and if that's going away for a while then so be it. Shit she bugged me about being in the drug business, now it's a problem that I'm doing something she encouraged me to do. Bullshit. My kids gon be straight and that's all that matters.

**
Brooklyn

"He said that?"

"Yeah, he literally told me to leave. What am I doing wrong Jas?"

"Nothing babe. Your a fantastic mommy and you do everything for his ass. He's just caught up in the fame."

"If I knew it would be like this I wouldn't have encouraged him to do it. I guess I was just thinking about the money for us instead of the time."

"Time is what matters the most babe."

"Yeah I clearly didn't understand that. I just feel so useless. I feel my spot getting taking over."

"Wipe those tears Brooke. Your better then this."

Wiping my tears I did a slight smile before putting my headphones in. We were getting on the plane on the way back home and I can say that this trip is not what I expected it to be.

But I guess I have to move forward.

**

"It's been 2 weeks since I've heard from August."

"Are you serious?" Mama Sheila yelled.

"Yeah."

I gave her the run done about how we went down there to surprise him, about the whole Melanie bitch and the little argument we had at the hotel.

"I'm so sorry baybeh. Aug has always been da type to do what he feel, you can't help it. You jus gotta keep movin forward for you and yo kids. And I'll definitely be having a talk with him."

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up and tended to my baby. She was all I had now a days. She was my everything and I would do anything for her.

**

August

Comin home today it's been a few days since I've talked to Brooke or since she left basically.
Da fact she think I'm fuckin' Melanie is hilarious. Ion want ha and I neva did. But I ain't in the wrong, if she wanna make false allegations then dats on her.

Walkin in da house was rather quiet. Normally when I came back from tour she would have some sort of surprise happy to see me but I guess not.

Walkin up the stairs and into the bedroom there Brooklyn laid sleep with Lani on her chest.

Lani was just now waking up a lul bit so I grabbed her causing Brooklyn to jump.

"Chill out, its me."

She eased up and laid back down. Seeing that she was tired I took Kehlani downstairs and watched the game and just spent time with my favorite person.

**

Brooklyn

August been home for a week and when I tell y'all that we haven't spoken at all I mean it. If it didn't regard Kehlani then it didn't matter. Sex was way out of the question to. Shit I felt like a single woman so I was going out tonight.

Not to cheat, or find someone else. I just know he knows that I'm not the type of person to go out so when he sees me all dressed up I know he'll feel some type of way.

Slipping on my black red bottom heels with my sexy tight black dress that revealed my bump just a tad bit.

Going down the stairs I grabbed my clutch and pecked Lanis lips a few times.

"Bye baby girl, mommy will be back."

"Fuck you goin'?"

"Out."

Walking away he grabbed on to my arm roughly.

"Sit tha fuck down."

Sighing I did what I was told.

"You think you finna go find anotha nigga?"

"I'm going out to enjoy myself, nobody said anything about another nigga."

"What's goin on between us? Should we even get married? Ion feel like I gotta wife anymo."

"I get off work you don't rub my feet like you use to, you don't kiss on me repeatedly, you don't ask me how my day was. You just sit there acting blare like I did something wrong. It's not fair August."

"Melanie don't mean shit to me mane. Dat broad ain't chu. Dat broad ain't come into my life and make a difference. Dat broad ain't giving me my second child baybeh. It's you. You all I want. So let's cut da bull shit. And take that shit off cause you ain't goin."

"Okay. I'm just.. I guess you could call it insecure. Look at her, the body, the hair, just everything. And here I am fat and just a mess."

"Nah dat ass lookin' nice, so is them titties and I would suck the fuck outta em if they didn't have milk in em."

Giggling I straddled him while he rubbed along the lace of my dress slowly tugging at it.

"Let me show you how much I appreciate this body."

"Yeah?"

"Mmmhm." He said kissing my lips.

"Show me then papa."

***
Okay guys so I start school again tomorrow so updates will be kind of slow now. But I promise that you guys won't go more then two days without an update. I promiseeee😊

Very short chapter I know, I just hate having you guys wait.