Ch.54

Brooklyn

The next morning I was literally on cloud 9. The sex I received last night put me there. The embrace of my man also put me there.

I guess August mom got released out the hospital and her nurse would be staying with her until she fully feels better.

"That was amazing." I said looking up at the ceiling.

"Facts." He chuckled. "But why was you playin wit yoself?"

"Oh my god Aug.. can you let it go."

"Nah just let me know why."

"The same reasons you beat your dick."

"aye aye chill out, I haven't did dat since 2 weeks ago."

We both busted out laughing. "That's not something I really was into, I just wanted to try it out ya know?"

"I understand dat. So I was thinkin' bout the movin situation."

"Andddddd"

"We should do it. I'm thinkin L.A just cause dats wea the label movin' to."

"I don't know. I don't think Lani should grow up in a big city like that."

"Come on maw. A nice little condo somewhere ducked off."

"Alright. But when?"

"Shit A few more months. Afta dis tour we should be stacked up enough to go."

"Oh yeah when is your next tour?"

"Two weeks."

I huffed but let it slide. "So should I start looking for shops out there?"

"Yup."

"Okay." I said closing my eyes again and falling back to sleep.

***

"Wait what?!" Jasmine yelled.

"Girl be quiet we are in the store." I said looking through the condiments.

"Why would y'all move? What about the shop? What about us? Your family."

"Jasmine we have to do what's best for us. For one August's label is moving there in a few weeks, it'll make him be able to spend more time with me and Lani. Also we do need to expand our shop to make more money. Plus just to much has happened out here."

"I guess. I'm just sad."

"Girl I'm sad too. Apart of me only want to stay because of y'all but hey we have to do this for our little family."

"I fully understand. I guess my life is just falling apart right now."

I stopped walking and pulled her arm so that's she was facing towards me.

"What you mean?"

"you don't know how it feels to be a single mother."

"What? What's going on with you and Kyrie?"

"He cheated on me with some bitch."

"Oh my god. I'm sorry pookie."

"No-no it's okay. I just don't know how to deal with it."

"Where is he staying?"

"He's been staying somewhere I don't know where. He's mad cause I won't let him take KJ because I don't know where the nigga been staying at."

"and that's how the hell it should be. Look ima talk to him. But you don't need to settle for less and that's facts!"

"I know."