Ch.55

A little disclaimer guys, I dead ass don't remember anybody Birthdays. It is now April 2017 though. August's Birthday is in November, Brooklyn's is in August, and Kehlani's is March 30th. I don't need anyone commenting telling me I got the birthdays Wrong. I'm changing them cause I honestly don't remember. -Key❤️

Brooklyn

Getting up the next morning was a complete hassle. We were supposed to be meeting up with Madison, the wedding planner but it was going on 11 and we were supposed supposed to meet her at 9. August wouldn't get up, Kehlani had a cold since it was almost summer and the seasons were changing. So she wasn't getting out of bed neither. Kyrie Burned my whole entire Oven down trying to make Eggs so now that's another thing that's added to the list that I have to fix. My family was just a big blob and I was this close to going to the meeting alone.

However, though August didn't care to much about the big wedding I still wanted him to be apart of the planning and contribute at least a few ideas.

Luckily Madison said we could come at 1 and I was beyond grateful.

August was finally up and He just laid in bed on his phone. I stared at him for a few moments just thinking about all the things I could do to him to hurt him right at this moment. August was a really sweet person but could be so inconsiderate of other people's time.

"Are you gonna get dressed?"

"Shit y'all not even ready."

"August I'm dressed, your daughter is dressed as well. Your the only that's not."

He huffed and continued doing what he was doing. Taking the last few looks around the room I grabbed Kehlani, My purse and my keys.

"If your not downstairs and ready by 12:30 I'm leaving." I said walking out the Room.

"Kyrie your gonna need to call someone to remove that damn stove or Something. You already doing to much."

"How the fuck am I doing to much? Shit you ain't make me breakfast so I tried to do it my self."

"Last time I checked I have one fucking kid. I don't have to make you shit nor do I have to clean up after your ass." I threw his socks at him. "You should know how to cook Anyways let alone Fucking eggs. And if you weren't a cheating bastard you would have a girlfriend to cook yo ass something to eat."

With that being said I left the house to get a breather. Sitting down on the porch I just looked at the scenery and took deep breaths. At this point I don't know if it's because I started my period this morning or if these mafuckas are just flat out annoying.

A good ten minuets pass it was 12:30. Going in the house I got my things and as I was walking out August came jogging down the stairs ready to go.

Getting into the car after I made sure Kehlani was strapped up and I was too we pulled off.

"What's up wit you man?" August said looking over at me occasionally.

"August I just want a peaceful car ride. Can I have that?"

"Say less."

Moments later we pulled in and as soon as we did I seen Madison walking in. Dancing in my head happy that we got here at the same time.

Getting out the car quickly We got seated with Madison and we ordered light breakfast food.

"Okay So I know your Brooklyn, and you are?"

"August."

"Nice to meet you August. Okay So first off, is there any specific day you guys want to get married?"