3.

August.

Going into the office I had a weird feeling about dropping Brooklyn off back at her house I decided to brush it off because we had plenty of work to do since new niggas in town thinking they can take our sales.

Walking in I was getting greeted by all my Workers but I told my Homeboy Ceaser to come back to my office.

"Wassup bro bro." Ceaser said while sitting in the chair across from me.

"Wazzam. But look bro business might start ta slow down due to them new niggahs in town but we can't let dat shit happen understand me?"

"Yeah bro I gotchu. Ima look into this new product in Jamaica that my cousin growing and see if he can ship it out to us. That a have mfs thinking they a fucking bird shit." He said as they both started laughing.

"Ight well look into dem niggas Fa me. I need ta see some more information bout them niggahs. You know it's gon be war soon." I spoke truthfully.

After that little meeting I decided too start looking more into something for our trap house to make it better and more secure since we got "competition" now. Until I got a call from Brooklyn causing me to stop everything.

"August?" She said whimpering.
"Man don't tell me He did it again ma?"
"He did. Can you come get me"
"I'm on my way. Get all of your shit Brooklyn. I mean all of it."  I snapped.

I hadn't been at work long enough and I had a lot of shit to do at the trap but she was more important to me then all of that. For some reason she's been on my mind since I've met her and I want to make sure she was safe.

Brooklyn

After getting all my things together I managed to have 5 big bags of clothes and shoes and Other things that I found that I needed to keep. I didn't take anything like My covers or anything. I didn't know where I was going quite yet but I knew I would be figuring out pretty soon.

Once I heard loud knocks appearing on the door I made sure the Freshly bruises and
Scars where somewhat hidden to the point he wouldn't try to go find Dylan because this time was definitely worse then last night.

He walked in cupping my face In his hands just examining my face. For some reason I felt 100% comfortable around August. Just for the few days that I've met him we just clicked. He knew how to always give me the best advice and brighten up my day and I was loving it. After a while of looking at me he started to punch all the walls leaving about 5 holes total.

"Brooklyn your fucking livin' wit me from now on and that's on ma fuckin' mama." August yelled.

I nodded and got the rest of my
Things and put them in his trunk. I knew he was gonna be angry but not this mad.

"Yo ass neva listen huh? If dat nigga gon kill you den he gon have to get to me first." He spoke.

I let the tears flow. Simply because I hated to be yelled at but also because I didn't deserve any of this. I just wanted my mommy and daddy and I couldn't have that. After a while of driving I realized that August Passed his house area so I was curious as to where he was taking me but instead of asking I just decided to keep quiet.

Once we arrived I took about two bags and he took the last three. It was a small town house. Literally the only one in this closed off rode. I was kinda of creeped out but I realized that maybe this is what I needed. Once we got everything in I noticed how well decorated it was even though it was plain it was still beautiful and it had a King bed.

"Well dis da key. You won't need ta use dis anyway cuz you ain't leaving dis bitch til he dead." August spoke.

"Violence won't solve anything August." I mumbled.