58

Brooklyn in the cover photo.

Brooklyn

It was currently 98 degrees and I was so over everything. Today we were taking a trip back to the house for the very first time to get everything from the house and packed up for the movers to move down for tomorrow.

I didn't know how I felt to be going back to this house. Knowing what happened and what could of happened really was was terrifying to even think about.

August said he been there when it first happened but that was it.

Walking downstairs at jasmine house everyone was downstairs waiting on me so we could all go help pack which me and aug was grateful For.

"Bruh. What da fuck do you got on bra? You always tryna be fuckin cute." Aug complained.

"August not today. It's way to hot even be hearing you complain." I said walking out the house.

Getting in the car he lit up his blunt and started the car glancing over me giving me dirty looks from time to time.

August must of forgot I was a grown ass woman and I can and will wear whatever the hell I want when I please.

Arriving to the house I got the biggest knots in my stomach.

"You can take yo time goin' in baybeh, But don't think you ain't finna help." He joked.

Getting out just noticing the few broken windows and glass shattered of the floor it brought so many memories.

To Having Kehlani, To loosing Our son Melvin, to having Christmas here, to having Kehlanis birthday and so many other things. I really loved this house and the memories we made in it.

The whole day was pretty much boring. We packed up enough clothes to take on the flight that we would need for the next two weeks. In two weeks the movers would bring all the rest of the clothes and big stuff.

After a while we were finished and everything was empty. Me and Aug and Kehlanis flight was tomorrow morning so tonight we were going to go out for a family dinner.

Going back to Jasmines house we all freshened up and took showers.

To keep August from bitching I wore something still sexy but more appropriate I guess.

"Sheeesh." He said engulfing me in a hug.

"You like it?"

"Mmhmh. I wanna take it off." He said kissing my neck then leading his way to my earlobe.

"You can when we get back." I said smiling.

Getting Kehlani dressed, I put her in a black dress with some maroon converse since we were going somewhere fancy.

"Say cheese mama."

"No!" Kehlani pouted.

"Mommy will give you a piece of candy if you do a big smile for me."