Ch.50

Brooklyn

"Sean stop itttt." I whined.

"I thought you weren't ticklish."

"I'm nott." I said busting out laughing again.

He then got on top of me and began placing small kisses all over my body.

Moaning against his lips he began to toy with her as I tugged on his hair.

"Wait, Stop."

"What? I'm hurting you?"

"No. I just.. we need condoms."

"Shit. Ion got nun but I can go run to the store real quick."

"Yeah please."

He kissed me one last time before getting up and adjusting his clothes before leaving out the door. It's been two weeks since I last spoke to August and while I've been getting my self together I've been letting Kehlani stay with August.

Sean reached out to me and I got tired of staying at Stephanie's for the simple fact I hate over staying my welcome and I felt like I was doing that.

Sean welcomed me in and I couldn't be anymore grateful for that. Ofcourse that's something no one knows anything about and it's none of their business. Plus if Kyrie or Travis found out they would probably kill me and Sean.

Despite me cutting Sean off because August found out about us being friends he still moved past that and allowed me to stay at his place for as long as I wanted. even though at this point I missed my daughter. However I don't want Kehlani to be around a different man more then she's around August which is the only reason I haven't allowed her over here.

She needs to know she only has one daddy until she's old enough to understand that her father made a dumb decision and that mommy has a new boyfriend. But Ofcourse she's not even one yet and it would be a while until I could actually explain that to her.

Meanwhile she turns one in a few days and I don't know how we're gonna do that. I want everyone together but I don't know if that's quite possible.

Hearing the iPhone message ringer go off I checked my phone but noticed there was nothing there, looking over I noticed Sean left his phone on the coffee table.

Laughing I picked it up and seen a contact named Melanie.

Feeling my blood boil I couldn't believe what I was seeing right now

Feeling my blood boil I couldn't believe what I was seeing right now. August never cheated on me purposely and I should of trusted him. That's why he didn't remember. But how is Melanie and Sean even associated to each other.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of Sean's phone and the message Melanie sent. I laid back down on the couch. I knew to not react off emotions. I needed to get the proper answers from Sean.