7.

August

"Baybeh come on we gon Be late." I yelled up the stairs.

I had a little surprise for ma baybeh tonight.
I invited jasmine and some of dey friends from school and I invited my nigga C and a few other niggas and we was heading out to dis club.

"Okay I'm ready." Why you looking at me like that!"

"Because mama you so damn beautiful now
Come on I got sum for ya."

As we walked out the house I had a horse and carriage waiting outside for us. She deserved it. All the shit she's been doing for me and Tryna stay on top of her school work she deserved every moment of it.

Brooklyn

Walking outside there was a white pretty horse with a Cinderella Carriage.

"Baby oh my god are you serious."

"Come on baybeh the horse gettin' cold mama."

He grabbed my hand and helped me get in. As we rode the beautiful streets I couldn't help but to smile the whole way.

"Baby you didn't have to go all out like this."

"I know I ain't have too, but you deserve it ma and ima make sure you feel like a princess today."

Arriving at the Club I seen Jasmine standing outside with C and a few other friends of mine.

"You knew and you didn't tell me?" I said
Stepping off the horse.

"You deserve to be happy bestie so ofcourse I didn't tell you." Jasmine said pulling me into
A hug.

Once we were in the club we all were taking
Shots and just enjoying our selves. This was the first time I've ever had fun like this in Cali and I was having the best time.

"Hold up hold up. Can I have Brooklyn up hea' real quick."

As I looked up I seen August at the top of
Stage with a microphone motioning me to come up there as he had everybody's attention.

Once I got up there he hugged me and kissed my cheek taking my little hands into his.

"Ight y'all. Dis been my baby for a luh minuet now. And honestly i ain't even feel dis way befo'. I got shot a few weeks ago and lil mama turned into my actual mama for those few weeks. She was very patient Fa me and dats what I love da most bout her. I love her so much. So I guess what I'm askin is..."

He got on one knee and pulled out a small red box with a smile as the audience started applauding.

"Nah y'all it ain't dat. But what it is a promise ring. I promise to have ya back just as much as you got mine. I promise ya to love ya like it ain't no tomorrow. I promise ya i'a Kill fa you and care fa ya. I love you baybeh and when I asked you dis da first time I guess I kind of rushed it but now I know fosho. So all I'm asking is will you be my girlfriend? Ma lady?"

"Omg yes baby yes!"
I said while letting him apply the ring
To my right finger. By this time I had a face full of tears but I was so happy and grateful. After that we went to a corner where not that many people were at.

"Baby you didn't have to do this." I said as I wiped my eyes.

"I know baybeh. You mines fo sho now. I luh you."

"I love you too auggie baby."

"Dont call me that gay shit bro."

"Oh my god baby this is my
Song can we dance?"

"Aug don't dance."

"Pleaaase."

After a while of trying to convince him he downed the rest of his Hennessy and got
Another one and we got on the dance
Floor. I started to sway my hips into his front as he grabbed my waist. I started to press a little More into him as he groaned in my ear.