Ch.29

Brooklyn

Engaged. Ugh I couldn't be any happier. It has been two weeks since Aug purposed and everything has been going so well. I've gotten celebrity's fly out here just to get pampered at my shop. Me and Jas and Chandra was making thousands a day. August had a few more weeks until he would be home for a while and I couldn't wait. Even though my mom went back home August mom was still out here staying at my house. So I woke up to a smell of a nice breakfast. Putting on something more appropriate I got out of bed and went to go check on Kehlani who was still sleeping.

Going down the steps I seen August's mother at the table eating with a plate across from her.

"Is that for meeee?"

"It sure is baby girl, sit down."

I sat down and said a quick grace before digging in.

"You excited about getting married?"

"I'm more than excited. I'm so happy."

"You ready to be a wife?"

"Yeah." I laughed a little. "Through everything we've been through I already feel like his wife."

"I don't want you guys moving to fast."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Yes marriage is something you have to be ready for. Yes You and August have been through a lot but once you guys are married everything you have is now his and everything he has is now yours. And if things don't workout you gotta go through so much to split things evenly. I'm just saying with him on the road you guys should wait a while."

Nodding my head I can't lie. Everything she said Was true. I mean we feel everything is right because we've already been through hell and back but this is only the beginning.

"Well Okay-" and before I could reply Kehlani began to scream so I got Up but she put her hand up signaling me that she got it so I continued to eat my food as I let the things she said float around in my mind.

****

August

"Y'all tryna hit da strip club?" Trey said.

"Hell yea." Chris said all hyped up.

Honestly dat shit ain't even excite me. My lady got a pussy dat got more power den all da bitches in a strip club togethea. I was a loyal man so I decided to go cause I knew how to tame my self.

Once we walked in We took our seats as we all pulled out bands. A little lady came up to me.

"Wassup ma? How can I help you?"

"I'm just tryna have a good time."

"Oh really?"

"Mmhm. You down to give me one?"

"Come hea."

I got up and brought her to the back corner.

"What's yo name?"

"Amya."

"I'm August."

"I know who you are."

"You know I got a lady and a daughta den."

"I do. But it's my job to give my paying customers what they want. I know you ain't come here just to watch. I know you wanna feel and touch."

"I'a do dat."

She got on top of me and started straddling me. I began to feel all on her ass. I knew what I was doing was wrong but shit these are just strippers. I ain't gon fuck ha.