6.

Brooklyn

Walking into August's room he was hooked up on so many things but to say I was more than happy was an understatement. I decided to let Ceaser go and get his time in before had to leave and that I would go in after him because I needed to take my time with him so once C left I walked in.

"My poor baby." I said caressing his face.
"I'm so happy god pulled through for me. I really need you." I said continuing on.
After 20 minuets of Me watching august sleep his doctor came in.

"The wife of August Alsina?"

"No. His girlfriend."

"Okay well he Got the bullet removed and he's okay. He will be waking up any day now possibly tonight. He can speak however the pain in his throat from him being in a coma it might hurt so he might not want too. After two weeks he should be free to home. This first week is going to be the toughest week while we try to figure out what medicine works well with eachother."

"What do you mean?"

"Like we have to give him certain medicines but say one does this and the other one
Does this and effects the other one, then we would have to figure out a different one to use. So this week we will be testing all kinds of medicines."

I nodded as she continued to tell me
All the things I needed to keep watch of and when he needed to take certain things. Once she left she left me with a pill of Tylenol because his Stomach pains would Need it when he woke up. I started to drift away to sleep in the chair until My baby's sweet voice.

"Baybeh, hand me that wata." He said with a raspy voice.

Getting up quickly I grabbed his water bottle and applied the top of it to his lips as he took small sips. As my happy tears flowed at the sight of a ok August.

"And stop allat cryin' shit. Das for punks." He said while closing his eyes again.
I let out a slight giggle, while giving him his pills. Since he needed someone with him all times now the nurse allowed me to stay a night and I was more than happy.

"Baybeh?"

"Hm?" I said tiredly.

It was around 3am and August woke me up ever 5 minuets for something. Either having to pee, hungry and didn't wanna eat anything, Thirsty, him just wanting to talk, or him complaining about his pain.

I didn't mind I loved him and his wish was my command and I knew he needed me so I never let him see that I was tired even though I could feel the bags growing under my eyes I kept a smile upon my face the whole time. After a few moments I gave him another pain reliever and he was sleep in the next ten minutes. As I did the same.

One week later

It had been one week since August went through with the procedure and he was heathy and healing pretty well, however he was still in pain here and there but nonetheless. I also went back to school once I felt he didn't
Need me as much. I came back every day but I didn't stay a night because I had things to take care of regarding my self but it sucked to leave my baby every night. Walking in today he laid there watching some show on the tv.

"Hey baby, I brought you chipotle. It's easy to chew." I said while smiling putting my bags down.

"I'aint hungry."

"August you have to take your meds at 4:30 and you can't take them on a empty stomach. So eat." I said while opening up the container of rice and beans and chicken.

I sat beside him eating my bowl as well.
After I gave him his medicine he sat in silence staring off into space as I watched him.

"Baybeh?"