Ch.51

Brooklyn in the cover photo.

Brooklyn

"Take that shit off." August demanded.

"No. I am not taking this off. Nothing is wrong with it.

"Brooklyn."

"What's wrong with it?"

"No."

"What's wrong with it?"

August started slowly stripping.

"Why are you taking your clothes off?"

"We not fuckin' goin'! Since you'on wanna fuckin' take that shit off."

"Just tell me what's wrong with it and I will."

"Them fuckin slits in yo damn pants dats what's wrong."

"Baby." I said going between his legs and massaging my fingers through his hair.

"This right here." I said turning around doing a 360. "This right here is all yours. I'm not leaving your side so what does it matter? Hm?"

He let out a breath of irritation before finally agreeing to let me wear the outfit I just bought this morning. With all the shit that's been going on I needed some fun before it was time to go back to full mommy mode and Work. I can't even remember the last time I've stepped foot in my shop but if it wasn't for Jasmine it wouldn't still be in one piece with flowing customers coming in and out of it everyday.

The crew were going out and this was the last day August mother would be in town so she was watching Kehlani.

I never got word on what happened with my mother and I'd be lying if I said I cared about the whole situation because I don't. But I still deserve to know what they got out of her and what's going on so I would be paying Stephanie a visit soon.

We left the house and met everyone at the club Karma. Walking in, August looked everywhere something he did we went into a new setting. He was very observant and he always wanted to be alarmed of everything.

He also held me close because one thing he didn't play about was his girl.

The club wasn't always my type of setting but since I've been pregnant, back to back I haven't got a chance to actually go out and have a good time. Something I deserved.

Dance for you played throughout the speakers so I grabbed Jasmine and started to slow grind on her as she playfully slapped and gripped my ass swaying her hips to the music as well.

Kyrie and August just eyed us down like some weirdos. But they knew we were playing. But Before I even started dating August me and Jasmine did have sex before. It wasn't no strap or anything involved. I wouldn't even call it sex to be honest.

Does it make things weird between us? No. Not at all. Especially not now because we're both with a man and have babies. She's my Bestfriend that turns into a good time but I would never do it with her again.

"Y'all gay as fuck." August said nodding at Kyrie notifying him that he wanted to go to the Bar.

A few moments later the song had finished up so we went to the bar where August and Kyrie had been drinking at and making conversation with people who were there to. I climbed into his lap and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You havin fun baybeh? Being gay."

I smacked lips. "Shut the hell up. We're not gay."

"we're not gay." He mocked me.

I took a shot of tequila and chased it with some lime and licked the salt off of August's lips. August kept buying me drinks literally back to back.