Ch.20

August

It has been the longest three months. I miss my baybeh so much. When I got out I wanted to destroy this nigga Buddy. I was getting released today. December third. Brooklyn knew the day I was coming out but she didn't know when. I called C to come get me so I could surprise ha. Getting out I went to shower at C place. We then went to Walmart to go get her some flowers.

He dropped me off at me and Brooke place. Walking in quiet I notice she wasn't downstairs. Perfect. Going up the stairs slowly I crept into our room. I heard the shower running. Also perfect. Sitting in the bed I took in my setting. It felt so good to be back home mane. Once I heard the shower water stop I flipped on my stomach and I acted as if I was sleep.

Brooklyn

Getting out the shower I raped a towel around my body and Left our the bathroom. Noticing a tall slim frame laying in my bed.

"August? Oh my fucking god."

I said jumping on the bed not caring what we went flying.

"You missed me dat much huh?" He said grinning.

"Mmmhm. I missed you a whole lot."

"You gon show daddy how much you miss him? Hm?"

I nodded and began pecking his lips. Getting on top of him I began to rock back and fourth. By now my stomach was medium so I got as close as our daughter would let us be.

August

I took of all my clothes and Let Brooklyn ride me. Shit felt so good bruh. I never was the type to cum fast but mane today I couldn't take it. As her cheeks smacked against my Thighs she felt as if she was in control. It was cute. Letting my groans fill her ear she began going faster and harder.

"You missed me? Huh baybeh girl? You missed daddy huh?" I groaned.

"Mmm. Yes I've missed you baby. I missed you so much." She moaned. "Don't-dont leave me again." She stuttered.

I put her on all fours and slid in slowly. while I stroked her I flicked and rubbed all over her clit.

"Don't stop I'm about to c- cummmmmmm." She said moaning loud.

I smacked her ass and honestly that didn't mean we were finished. It just turned me on

My groans become louder as I cummed right inside her.

After we got cleaned up she laid on my chest.

"I think that was the best we Eva had." I said playing in her hair.

"Mmmhm."

"What you been up to these three months?"

"Well at first I killed Buddy and his sister. Then I went to go visit my mom in a mental hospital and then-."

I instantly cut her off.

"Rewind that.. you did what?"

"I went to go visit my mom in a mental hospital?"

"Brooklyn Quit fucking playing with me. Wassup? What chu do?"

"Well basically Buddy was using Jasmine. He acted as if he was tryna date her. He came over to jasmines for dinner and he brought his sister And guess who his sister was?"

"Who?"

"That bitch I had almost got into with when me and you went out to eat. Anyways I decided not to eat dinner with them before they even came because I was tired and it was the same day I dropped you off so I was depressed. But I peeked down the stairs to see what kind of guy she was into and there that nigga was. After they left she told he had asked a lot of questions about me so it all was coming together. I called C and we made a plan and yeah. I kilt him and that bitch."