Winter Holiday Special - A Little Encouragement

House:  You Choose

Blood Status:  You Choose

Warnings:  Light Swearing

A/N: Happy Holidays everybody! Merry/Happy Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Kwanzaa (is that what you say?)! And If you celebrate something else, Happy (fill in your holiday) and Happy Holidays, still! And if you don't celebrate a winter holiday, Happy December! :)! This will be a Christmasy imagine. I'm so sorry to those of you who don't celebrate Christmas and I regret only being able to provide you all with a Christmas imagine. It's what I celebrate with my family and I believe that it wouldn't be appropriate for me to write an imagine about any other holiday. I'm afraid I would get facts wrong about the holiday and the traditions that are practised. It just feels that it wouldn't be okay for someone who celebrates Christmas and only Christmas to write a Hanukkah imagine or a Kwanzaa imagine.  You understand right?   Once again, Happy Holidays and Happy Winter (...unless you live south of the equator... Happy summer to you)!

f/n = Friend's Name; n/c = name combination (of you and Draco - Example (a bad one, but an example):  Draco and Claudia Dradia or Clarco. Ya get it?  Ship names anyone?)

-----

"Malfoy!" f/n gasps, rounding the corner, stopping Draco in his tracks.

"What is it f/n?" he asks, with a calm shake of his head.  F/n was always super spontaneous so it was always expected that she'd rush around the corner gasping for air at least thrice a week at least.

"You gotta ask y/n out!" she squeals in happiness.  

"W-What?" he gasps, obviously surprised, despite the fact that she often ambushed him in this way, squealing about something.  

"Ask y/n out!  Do it quick!" she says, clapping her hands and jumping up and down excitedly.

"Why?" he asks.

"Because I said so, of course, Malfoy!" she attempts to reason. 

"That's not much of a reason to ask y/n out, f/n..." he replies, sceptically.  She's not making much sense, Draco thinks to himself.

"Stop stalling and ask her to Hogsmeade!"

"I don't even know what I'd say! and what do you mean by stalling?" 

"You're obviously holding in suppressed feelings for her!" she argues.  "I know you like her, Malfoy....  You like her a lot"

"How do you know that f/n?" he huffs, blushing a bit at f/n knowing his deepest secret.  

"I heard you talking to yourself in front of a mirror about her.  You were asking if you should reveal your feelings about her to her," she beams.

"How the hell do you know that?" he coughs, surprised at f/n as she jumps onto him pinning him against the wall.

"I have my ways!  Ask her out!  It would make my holiday!!!!!  It could be a Christmas gift from you to me!" she gushes.  He pauses and doesn't say anything to her, trying to get her to leave him alone.

"PLEEEEEEASE?  I've been shipping you two together for so long!" f/n whines loudly.  "You two are perfect for each other!"

Realising she'll never go away, Draco sighs and turns back to f/n.

"I'll think about it, f/n...  I can't guarantee it, though," he says, trying to get f/n to stop her pursuit of playing the role of matchmaker.

"Yaaaaaaayyyy!  You're going to ask y/n out!!!!" she blurts out, jumping up and down in excitement.