Lune Pt. 1

Description:  This imagine was requested by PRINCESS-TYLERETTA

House:  You Choose

Blood Status:  Pureblood or Halfblood

Warning: Bullying/Swearing

-----

Draco Malfoy eyes you suspiciously from across the potions room as the bell rings.  You gather up your stuff quickly and exit Slughorn's classroom so you can get to Defense Against the Dark Arts before the halls are absolutely swamped with people pushing and shoving to get to the next class. 

"Oi!  Y/l/n!" comes a sneer from behind you.  Tilting your head back, you spot Pansy Parkinson and her group of Slytherin girls all smiling and giggling softly to each other.  You ignore them and head on your way, only to be shoved roughly from behind by Pansy.  "Y/l/n!  I was talking to you!"

"What do you want, Parkinson?  I don't have time for you today," you reply coldly and Pansy smirks.

"How does it feel to be a freak?" she asks, crossing her arms in front of her chest.  "Nobody likes you or wants to be near you!"

"Then why did you come up and shove me?" you ask harshly.  Pansy takes a step back and scoffs.

"I'm simply putting you in your place, you piece of scum!" Pansy declares.  "Y/n y/l/n...  So... mysterious.  The only girl with no friends who disappears monthly and comes back with scars and bruises all over her body.  It's awful curious, your habits, but it's plain to see...  They're the reason nobody cares about you.  No one could in a million years.  You're hideous.  Nobody could love a freak like you!"

"I don't need to hear that from you I already get that from the rest of the school!" you snap back.

"Pppft!" Pansy scoffs.  "I don't care!  Shit like you outta know that they're worthless!"

Not listening to another word, you continue on, not even taking notice of the fact that Draco Malfoy is following you close behind.  Draco has never been friends with you and you've always had somewhat of a feud.  Nothing compared to you versus Pansy, but a feud nonetheless.  It's always involved some sort of namecalling or taunting.  He's shot you dirty looks and always found a way to get your cauldron all rigged up so that your cauldrons would overheat and combust.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" you call once you're in a hallway alone and all the other students have cleared out.

"What's your deal, y/n?" he asks sharply.

"Nothing of your concern, Malfoy.  I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me alone from now on," you grumble, heading down the hallway, leaving Draco Malfoy deserted in the hall, a scowl on his face.

~~~~~

The sun sets slowly, flooding the Hogwarts grounds are flooded with a red and orange light.  Leaning against the outside of the castle wall, you sigh as you watch the sun disappear over the mountains in the distance.  The castle door next to you opens and shuts quietly and Madame Pomfrey steps towards you.

"Are you feeling alright, y/n?  Do you need to be taken away for tonight?" she asks.  You shake your head.

"I'm okay tonight.  I'm feeling fine.  I've taken the potion so I should be okay.  I'm going into the forest now.  I'll be at the meeting spot like planned in the morning," you say softly, stretching your arms over your head.

"Very well, Miss y/l/n.  I shall see you in the morning.  Please try to get some rest this time. Last time the sleep deprivation took quite a toll.  Just because of your situation, you'll still have to attend classes.  Professor Snape requires it," Madam Pomfrey replies.  You sigh and head off to the forest as Madam Pomfrey heads back inside.  Walking down the hill you sigh and head into the dense, dark forest.  Moments, later Draco Malfoy emerges from the same door.  he looks at the grass towards the forest and spots the part you trampled on your way down.