Dark Side

This imagine was requested by Maddy_Maslow!

House:  You Choose

Blood Status:  Half-Blood or Pureblood

Song:  "Dark Side" by Kelly Clarkson, Stronger (2011)

-----

Draco's POV:

Through the blur of students in the hall, one shines through.  It's y/n, of course.  She always does.  She's holding her school books against her chest, laughing with her friends like normal.  Her voice cuts through the chatter of everyone else and it makes me smile.  I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.  She tilts her head to the side and looks up into my eyes, dropping her books to the side and wrapping her arms around my neck.  I lower my lips and kiss her.  She smiles.

"Break it up!" Blaise calls over to us.  "You've been doing this since the end of fourth year!"

"What?" y/n laughs in mock surprise.  "Did you really think that sixth year would be any different?"

"Y/n?" I whisper down into her ear.  She turns around and looks up, taking hold of my hands.

"What's wrong Draco?" she asks, her bright eyes looking up into mine.  "There's something on your mind.  I can tell...  I see it in your eyes."

"Come with me.  I want to talk with you," I say softly.

"But we're talking now, Draco..."

"Alone, y/n," I cut in.  She nods.  

"I see," she says.  She leans down and picks up her books, stowing them in her school bag slung over her shoulder.  Turning to face her friends, she says,  "I'll see you all later."

She takes my hands again and we head down the hall.  She looks up at me every once in a while, trying to read my face or figure out what's going on.  I don't look back.  I can't give her any idea yet as to what I'm going to tell her.

There's a place that I know
It's not pretty there and few have ever gone

We come to a blank stretch of wall.

"Close your eyes, y/n," I say.  She nods and closes them.  I take a deep breath in and close mine, too, thinking, "I need a place to tell y/n."

If I show it to you now
Will it make you run away?

Or will you stay
Even if it hurts
Even if I try to push you out
Will you return?

I open my eyes again and take her through the door into the Room of Requirement.  The door closes and disappears behind us.

"Open your eyes, y/n," I say.  

"Why are we here, Draco?" she says, walking over to a broken record player and playing with the needle.  

"I have to show you something very important," I reply.

"This is weird Draco.  You've been strange all year, but this has crossed a line.  You chose not to be a prefect this year, you've stopped playing Quidditch, and you haven't been doing your homework. What's going on?" she asks, a worried look on her face.  "Now you take me here to 'show me something important'...  It's creepy and out of character for you."

"Y/n.. I-"

"What happened to the boy from last year.  You were so happy and you seemed to be enjoying life.  What happened?  Did I do something wrong?" she asks, her voice breaking a bit.

Draco Malfoy ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara