You Don't Know What I've Done Pt. 2

House:  Slytherin (but it's not important to the story so potentially, you can imagine yourself in any house.  I just feel that the actions of the reader are more like a Slytherin's)

Blood Status: Half or Pureblood (Both your parents are members of the wizarding community)

Warnings: Unpleasant Imagery and Themes/Sensitive Material/Death

A/N:  I made some changes and improvements to Pt. 1 of You Don't Know What I've done.  This chapter will be better experienced if you read again because things will seem cleaner and hopefully make more sense.  There will definitely be a pt. 3 and maybe a pt. 4.  I don't blame you if you get confused.  It will all be clear when I wrap this series up.

-----

Third Person POV:

I. 

"Miss y/l/n, Please come out."

Professor Dumbledore motions behind the Professors' table to a small door and a girl with her hood up on her uniform comes out. She takes off her hood and down her head shyly, looking at the ground.  She's thin and her skin looks paler than it could be like she is unwell.

"Now, I must inform you that our newest addition has been homeschooled for a long time due to personal reasons and multiple medical conditions that her family do not wish to share the details of," Dumbledore says.  She awkwardly stands there as she listens to people whisper about her.  Sensing her embarrassment, Dumbledore ushers her to the Slytherin table near her fellow fifth years.  People up and down the table tilt their heads in to get a glimpse of her and she avoids eye contact with each and every one of them.  

"Ummm, hey?" someone says from across y/n.  She looks up with her tired eyes to the person.  He brushes his blonde hair out of his face and holds out his hand.  "My name is Draco Malfoy, y/n.  It's nice to meet you."

Shakily, she nods and reaches out to him across the table and takes his hand.  He feels how weak her grip is.  It's frail like an old man's but delicate like a rose's petal.  He lifts his other hand to hold her singular one up and he smiles warmly across the table.

"It's a pleasure, Malfoy" she whispers with a hushed voice.  

"Please, call me Draco," he says.

"B-but isn't that too infor-"

"Nope.  Don't worry about it!" he replies, cutting her off.

Dumbledore from the head of the Hall waves his arms and the food appears in front of all the students.  All the students but y/n reach for the food.

"You can go ahead, y/n," Draco says, gesturing for her to take some.  She reaches out and takes a singular piece of bread, tearing it in half and setting one of them down on her plate.  She slowly brings it to her mouth and takes one of the smallest bites of it Draco's ever seen.  "You can eat more than that, y/n," he says, concerned that she hasn't eaten much, but she shakes her head no.  He nods hesitantly again, taking a bit of his own plate of food.

"Why are you doing this?" she asks suddenly and he looks up in response.

"Doing what, y/n?" he asks kindly.  

"Why are you talking to me?" she says slowly.

"I want to get to know you."

"Why?"

"Because you seem like a nice person."

She blushes and smiles down at her plate.

"Thank you," she says in the same hushed voice.