Weasley vs. Weasley Pt. 2

Description: This imagine was requested by Dracoooolover!

House: Gryffindor

Blood Status: Pureblood

Warnings: Swearing

A/N: f/s = favourite song

-----

Third Person POV:

His arm wrapped around her waist, y/n sits on a bench with Draco Malfoy with her favourite book. Exhaling, she leans over and rests her head on his shoulder as Draco begins to hum a soft song. He looks down at her as she closes her eyes and he smiles warmly, bringing his hand up to her head, pulling her closer.

"Hi, Draco," she whispers.

"Hey, y/n," Draco says back with a laugh.

"Whatcha singin'?" she asks.

"Oh. You know it y/n. It's f/c," he says as she giggles.

"Ah. You know me well, Draco."

Across the courtyard, Ginny angrily stares at the couple with her group of friends, her cheeks as red as her ginger hair. She throws her books down on the ground in front of her feet and Luna jumps.

"Ginny!" Luna says whimsically. "Stop it. It's out of your control."

"I can't help it, Luna! She's over there with Malfoy! He's vile! I can't believe the twins and Percy set them up! They're insane to let her go with him!" Ginny says angrily, watching as Draco kisses y/n lightly on the cheek. "Why couldn't they do something nice like that for me?"

"You really are jealous...," Luna sighs.

"Like hell I am! I have every reason to be! Y/n has a boyfriend and my brothers set them up! Plus, I'm even angrier because he's Malfoy! He's evil and he'll hurt my sister!"

"So you're jealous and angry, but you still are worried about your sister... I see, Ginny," Luna says softly. "If it really matters to you that much, you should do something. You can't keep up being jealous. It's been five months! It was December when they got together and it's now May. This isn't healthy."

"You're right, Luna. I've got to do something," Ginny says with a nod, looking over at her twin, lips locked with Draco Malfoy's.

~~~~~~

Sitting in her four-poster bed in the Gryffindor girls' dorms four days later, y/n flips through her Defense Against the Dark Arts book, taking notes on a roll of parchment for the next class with Professor Moody. Balancing her inkwell on her knee, she dips her quill in the black liquid and brings it back to her paper, scribbling in messy handwriting. With a loud bang, Ginny enters the girls' dorms, holding a letter with a broken wax seal, causing the precariously balanced ink bottle falls, splattering the sheets and half the notes with midnight black liquid.

"Ginny!" y/n gasps, grabbing her soaked parchment with a sigh. "Now I have to clean this all up! I was almost done with the notes, too..."

"No time, y/n," Ginny says with a small smirk. "That will be dealt with later. Mum and Dad are here. They want to see us and the twins. Percy is with them, too. Come on. We've gotta go down now."

With an eye roll of annoyance, y/n hops down, trying to wipe the ink off her leg. Groaning that it won't come off, she follows Ginny out and down to the common room to where Harry, Ron, and Hermione sit infront of the fireplace. Ron sits on the floor and Harry and Hermione are on the couch as the fire in the fireplace crackles and pops. Ron smiles and raises his arms.