Famous

House:  None

Blood Status:  You Choose

-----

The lights flash bright blue and gold around you as you walk down the soft, red carpet. 

"Y/n!  Y/n!  Look over here!" a man with a large camera, pushing to the front of the crowd of photographers and paparazzi, shouts loudly.  You smile and turn towards him just to have another photographer in the sea of people shout for you to turn towards them.  You wave to the crowd and smile, moving along to let the next person come onto the carpet.  

"Y/n!  Witch Weekly - Australia reporter, Jamie Jones!  What do you have to say about the entire stock your newest fashion line selling out all over Australia within only two and a half days?" a female reporter smiles, holding her quill out to you with a flourish.

"It feels great.  I could have never dreamed this would have happened to me in a million years!" you grin, pausing in the frenzy to answer her as she scribbles furiously on her notepad.  

"Why did you choose to come back after you said last year that you were going to stop designing?" she asks again.

"I think I decided to come back because I thought about how incredibly lucky I am.  Since I was little, I wanted to design.  My family was not very well off when I was in my childhood and I would always go into town and look in the windows of the shops and think about how incredibly talented the people who made those clothes were and still are.  I wanted to be just like them.  I worked hard and turned my family's life around.  I released my first two lines, but then something came over me and I decided to stop.  Luckily, I came back to my senses and realised that not everyone has the opportunity to do what they've dreamed about every day for their job," you reply with a firm nod of your head.  the reporter smiles and thanks you.  You continue down the carpet and start to head down the stairs, thinking about what has to be done to prepare for the runway where you'll be showcasing exclusive designs alongside some of the most well-known designers from all over the world.  You've been looking forward to this day for months because other celebrities from the music industry, authors, heroes, potioneers, and others will be coming to see the latest designs.

"Draco!  Draco!" the reporters start to chant, clamouring toward the newest face on the carpet.  You look around and see a familiar face.  Draco Malfoy.  You had gone to school with him and after the war and Hogwarts, watched him rise to fame with his music career.  He turns your way and notices you looking at him.  He smirks and struts over to where you stand past the same witch from Witch Weekly - Australia.

"Well, well.  It's y/n y/l/n," he laughs.  "What are you doing here?"

"I'm a fashion designer.  it's a fashion show.  What do you think, Malfoy?" you grumble.

"Woah, y/n.  Watch it!  Tha paparazzi are around.  You can't go starting a feud with me.  What'll my fans think?  They'll have to boycott your products!" he gasps in mock concern.  You roll your eyes and start to walk away, heading backstage.  "Where are you going?!"

"I got work to do," you sigh flatly, trying to get away from him.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Draco sighs, putting his hands into his suit pockets.

"Because.  You're bigheaded and pompous.  You had your career handed to you by your father.  Yeah.  You make music, but you didn't have to work hard to get where you are at all.  I came from a large poor family.  You live in a manor and always have.  You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth!" 

"Come on, y/n!" Draco scoffs.  "I have worked hard!  Songwriting isn't easy."

"I crawled my way up from the bottom!  I played my violin on a street corner during my summers to pay for my schoolbooks!  I stayed up until midnight or later to school to make sure I was successful!  All you had to do was ask Daddy for a record deal and an expensive guitar!" you shoot back.  Draco shakes his head.  "You're glutinous.  The paparazzi always catch you wasted at two am with two girls handing on your shoulders.  You take everything for granted.  Enjoy the show, Malfoy."