Promise Pt. 3

This imagine as requested by nerdynarwal528!

House: You Choose

Blood Status:  Pureblood

Warning: Swearing and references to sex

-----

With a sigh, you blink your eyes open gently, seeing the golden yellow light shine in through the windows of the Leaky Cauldron.  As you stir lightly, you feel Draco's strong arms wrapped around you protectively.  Smiling, you think about how long you've wanted this to happen.  He's finally back and yours forever and nothing's going to stop that.  Draco nuzzles his head into the crook of your neck ask he wakes up and presses a few gentle kisses against your skin.

"Good morning, Princess," he whispers lovingly into your ear.

"Good morning," you reply with a smile.

"Ready to go kick Astoria out of our lives once and for all?" he asks, cuddling you closer.  You nod sitting up, swinging your feet down to the ground and walking over to Scorpius's crib.  You pick your baby up and hold him close, brimming with happiness as you feel his little heartbeat against your chest.  Draco comes up behind you and smiles down at his son.

"He's beautiful, isn't he?" you ask Draco who chuckles in response.

"How can you even ask that?  He's a Malfoy," Draco laughs.

"I forgot how cocky you get," you sigh with a slight eye roll. "... but I love you for it, you idiot."

"Love you, too," he says, hugging both of you. 

After you break away from Draco's embrace, you hand Scorpius to Draco to feed and you start to pack up your things to take back to the manor.  As you fold your shirts up, you look over to Draco who's gently holding a bottle of formula for his son to drink.  An enormous grin spreads over Draco's face as his son stares up at him.  You finish your packing and roll your luggage over to the pair. 

"He looks like you, y/n," Draco laughs as you both exit the room, Draco still holding the baby. You shake your head.

"He looks more like you.  After I gave birth, the only thing I could think about is how much he resembles you," you sigh.  "I'm not sure if it was the shape of his face or the little wisps of blonde hair."

As you and Draco talk about Scorpius, Draco hands you Scorpius and takes your bags downstairs; once a gentleman always a gentleman.  With a smile, the three of you apparate away to Malfoy Manor.  As the swirl of the world around you disappears, you find yourself in front of the iron gates of Malfoy Manor once again.

"Ready?" Draco asks you, taking your hand.  You inhale deeply, apprehensive.  "There's no need to be worried, y/n.  After this, it'll be just you, me, and Scorpius.  Astoria will be no more and we can finally have the life we've always wanted," he continues excitedly.  With a nod, you both walk through the gates, your luggage dragging behind you in the gravel.  Going up to the gigantic double doors, you push them open, ready to face Astoria.  You and Draco both step in and there's nobody to be seen.  Draco looks over to you and you nod over to him.  He straightens up.

"Astoria!" he shouts up the stairs.  Immediately, footsteps can be heard coming hastily down the stairs, but it's not just one set.  There are more people here.  Coming into view, you see Astoria followed by another young woman and an older couple.

"Shit," Draco sighs under his breath, running his fingers through his hair.  "It's her family..."

"Oh, my God...  What are they doing here?!" you gasp.