[I]

She was looking at me again. Her beautiful eyes taking in my features. She studied my face. I wasn't that bad looking...if I say so myself.

But she was...blatantly staring.

Well, I didn't mind because truthfully I was also looking at her too. I couldn't stop looking at her. It was much too hard to control myself but I did.

Was I creepy?

Maybe I was. But I didn't care. It's not like anyone around me would say anything to me.

Apparently I scare people. Am I scary? I don't think I am. Maybe intimidating but not fear striking worthy kind of person. That award belonged to someone I knew.

Anyway...she was magnificent.

She had flowing long hair, pulled up in a half ponytail. Her makeup bare but perfect and her face elegant and sweet but behind that facade was a firecracker and it made me want to know more of her that it's become a slight obsession.

Just slightly...

In the time that I had been thinking solely about her, she had looked down probably to focus on what she needed to do.

So I take this time to watch her blatantly too. But perhaps it had been too strong, too heated because she had noticed.

Looking up, she meets my stare.

I nod at her, indicating I needed her to be closer.

She sighed, and lifted herself up after finishing up what she was doing. Carrying a booklet with her, she came to me and stood before me in her pencil skirt and red velvet blouse that made me want to rub my hands over the fabric. It wasn't strictly on her chest...it could be her belly too.

I didn't mind. As long as my hands were on her.

"Yes?" Her voice soft but loud enough for me to hear. She waited for me to at something but I kept my eyes on her, just taking in her beautiful face and her thin body.

She had a thin body, I kind of wanted to feed her, more she had, the more I would have to grab with my grabby fingers.

I strictly remember my kindergarten teacher scolding me for being too touchy.

I couldn't help it though...

My love language was touch.

"Sir!"