[XXXIII]

"Daddy?" I turned to my beautiful Baby.

"Yes," I gave her a kiss as I pushed my arms in my shirt. "What is it baby?"

I could not help the sigh that escaped me when I thought about where I had to go, leaving my beautiful Baby alone in the room. I had no choice though.

"Where are you going? I thought..." her little pout made me lose my inhibition...my control.

"I'm sorry, Baby. I need to go today. Something came up." I could hear the phone buzzing continuously, reminding me, nagging me. It was time. I couldn't push it back any longer.

"Oh, I thought...we were going to watch a movie."

"I know. I know." I sighed looking to her pleading eyes, "I'll make it up to you though. You can go out with your friends if you want. I know I've been hogging you all to myself." I explained. It was enough for her—for now.

"Oh, Kitten has asked me to join her and Bunny." She considered my words and spoke about the two partners of my friends.

"What?" I looked at her. Did she mean Yoongi Hyung and Jungkook's partners? "You mean...wait you call them..."

"Yes, it just stuck..." my Baby nodded as she did not seem to care. Did no one cared?

"What do they call you love?" I teased her, with a sweet smile.

"Baby..." she had a playful smile on he soft lips.

"Hmm..." I followed her arms as she reached for me until they were wrapped around my neck. "I thought you were my Baby..."

"I am. But only Daddy can call me Babygirl." Baby's seductive tone sent shivers down my back and to my groin. "And you're my Daddy..."

She smiled and I chuckled as I pulled her tighter to me and kissed her sweet juicy lips. The day before me was going to be torture knowing that it was not going to be with her.

"I know..." I sucked in her soft skin at her neck before I loosened my grip on her.

Baby locked eyes with me before swiping her tongue over her teeth before she lower her body slowly, sensually to the floor. Her knees on the floor, her hands at my pants, she pulled it low till she had me in place. I groaned as I saw the cleavage from the angle.

Her hand gripped the length tightly before she tugged me closer. I could feel her breath with her so close to my length thickened with desire.

"Then you should also know...that only I can touch you like this don't you..Daddy?" Her lips smacked so seductively, I could have cummed there and then.

"Of course..." I smiled as her plump lips wrapped around me.

How I wished to not leave.

🚼

This was torture. Pure torture...

This blind date sucked. I just wanted to be home with Baby. An hour, all I had to do was fulfill this hour and my mom would be satisfied. That's all I had to do.

It would have been easier to just leave but mother had decided to personally oversee this.

I sighed once again as my mother's eyes watched carefully from her table. She couldn't see me, but she could see the woman she had somehow set up with me.

The woman wasn't bad. She really wasn't. She just was not...my Baby.

One hour...that's it. That was my goal.

Setting it had been stupid because it would fail not even twenty five minutes into it.

🚼

"Sir...?" At the end of the question mark, the voice turned from confusion to angry.

Shit...this is bad. I messed up bad.

"Baby?"

"Baby?" The woman in front of me repeated, rather confused and slightly disgusted. I wished she would just shut her mouth. She was just someone I had agreed to meet to satisfy my mothers wishes. I wasn't even interested. "Who is she?"

"She is..." I began. What was I supposed to say? Could I say what I wanted?

"No one. I'm no one." Baby said and I flinched as the woman in front of me stared at her confused because it was obvious that Baby was not a no one to me. I frowned but my Babygirl didn't care. Her eyes were mad and hurt. Without a second glance she turned around and left, leaving me to suffer.

"Well...then." The other woman's words never truly entered my ears, it just slipped past as my head was only filled with my love who left.

"I-I have to go." I abruptly stood up knowing that it was rude.

"Namjoon!" My mother shouted.

I didn't even turn around. I did not care.

I had just hurt my Baby. I was about to lose my Baby.

I needed to go to her because losing my Baby was not an option.