[IV]

Monday had been a scam.

All the interviews had been horrible. Most girls couldn't stop looking at me as if I was a bottle of water in the middle of a desert.

I felt violated.

That was how it ended.

Violated and still...assistant less.

Great.

Tuesday...

Two more left.

First was a maybe. But she was clumsy and I wasn't sure if there was a need for two physically clumsy people in one higher up office. It would be a disaster.

She blushed at everything and every time I smiled at her but she was focused and had been modest.

Not fashionable, bit of a nerd but she had been very motivated. And since she was fresh out of college, she probably needed the money. The only thing was she would need a lot of training and overlooking until she got into the mood.

It wasn't exactly the type of secretary or assistant I needed.

Then.

Of course.

She came.

She came in, sauntering her beautiful legs, long and thick.

Her hair above her shoulder, bounced as her feet walked toward me. She had no expression, no smile, no glare, just a plain facial expression plastered on her elegant, gorgeous face.

She handed me her resume. She had been the third to actually bring a hard copy. I liked that about her.

"May I sit?" Her voice was perfect. She could be a singer.

"Please do." I said, taken back by her. There was strength in her voice and eyes.

It had been the first time someone had really been aggressive against me. I wasn't easy to dominate easily. Seokjin-hyung mentioned it's because I looked intimidating. Second, after Yoongi-hyung.

At least I was second...right? That's better than being first.

She sat down in the white one seater and I took a sit across from her. She crossed her legs and I could see how nice and wondrously her legs were built.

Strong and sexy.

I looked at the resume and skimmed over it.

She was young in her early twenties.

She looked so mature though. Her make up done neatly but done so that it didn't highlight her youth. She was so beautiful, elegant, strong and proud.

I admired her.

"How did you hear about us?" I asked. She wasn't my last interviewee. "You're not Jessie Makiyo."

"No. I'm not." She said. "My friend, Kathy who works in the logistics department suggested for me to apply.

I loved how her ruby red lips pressed together after she finished speaking.

Taking my eyes off the resume, I met her eyes. So breathtaking.

I was smitten. By her.

My heart was pounding incessantly and I was slightly afraid that she would hear it.

Damn.

She had to be last.

Could she not have come earlier?

No. This was fate. It was good.

If she had come earlier I would have been unable to focus at all. Since she was here now, with the time to go home near, I could give my entire attention to her.

I wanted it.

I wanted to pour my entire attention to her—for her.

And she had it.

From then on, she always had my full attention.

Always.