[XX]

As we kissed I took the cup from her hand. She easily gave it to me, her mind occupied by something else, her focus on the kiss.

"Daddy...more."

I hadn't realized she had said that. All I knew was to attack her lips as I pulled the dessert away.

I could admit, that I was jealous of the sweet. The amount of attention she had given it felt as if it had taken my Baby away from me.

Foolish aren't I? Jealous of a dessert.

She was pressed against me, her back to my front, her ass pressed against my groin, her hands on my thighs. Our lips met lingering, leaving strands of saliva as we kissed, full of longing and patience. It was as if we had all the time in the universe to spend.

"Baby..." I moaned as she twined our fingers together. She began to gyrate slow, her pelvis prrsssing into me, causing friction.

"Daddy..." she pressed herself further into me as she asked more kisses. She was so needy, just as I was for her.

We grind each other, teasing each other until we were desperate for each other.

When Baby had enough, she pulled away and in turn I had spilled some on her blouse, letting the sticky liquid mark her clear skin.

She groaned, unpleased at her dirtied top. She didn't like the stickiness that the dessert left on her skin.

She whined before I pulled the shirt away from her body, and licked the dripping melted desssert unto my tongue. Slowly, I let my swollen flesh intake the dessert into my mouth.

Pulling her near me, I had her breasts in front of my face as I cleaned her cleavage free of the sweetness. She moaned as she felt the tongue lap her skin and my hands roam across her delicate body.

She smiled as I finished.

"Done. Better?" I asked my voice full of teasing.

"Yes." She smiled as she graced her fingers along her breasts. "More."

My lips curled up into a smile as I lifted her up to the bed, our bodies needing more space than a loveseat.

Sweet Baby pushed me and I fell to the bed, that would be used very actively tonight.

Unhooking her bra, her breasts fell, her hardened nipples met by sex-fueled air. When I pushed myself up so I could meet the twin fruits, I was pushed back. She clicked her tongue as she unbuttoned my dress shirt.

I groaned, impatience inside of me growing and gnawing at my insides as she undressed me slowly. She was sitting on top of the swollen, hidden member and I could not tell if she knew or not. She stared at my chest as she pushed the shirt aside, and traced her nails gently. Every touch of her nail on my skin made me shudder.

My eyes followed her every movement, focusing on her slender fingers until they stopped lower at the beginning of my pants.

"Baby..." I groaned excited.

She smirked.

The tension killing me...

"Now..."

"For you Daddy, anything." Her voice sultry, travelled down my ears and hit my core, making my heart tighten with more desire.

And just like that, she whipped the hard member out. Pushing her underwear to the side, she slowly slid down, letting the thickness fill her up.

"Take me." She moaned out. "Make me yours."

"With pleasure." My hands cupped her ass in confirmation.