[XXXIX]

"Does it feel good? Do you like it?"

Her eyes were captivating as I watched her.

Baby giggled as she held the thick length against her and licked. One long lick and I was already trembling at her mercy. Before had been nothing. This was ten time more worse, having her tongue sliding down the aching length.

"Baby..."

"Good Daddy," she sighed as her eyes eyed the body part in her hands. She stroked the lower shaft while her tongue swirled around as she wished.

Baby took her time.

A long. It took a long time until I was allowed to cum.

🚼

"Come to the bed, Daddy..."

She undid my hands and stepped further away. A whimper escaped me as I reached for her. Swatting my hands away, she tutted.

"Nuh-uh.."

I sighed as I obediently went to the bed.

"Baby..."

"Daddy, sit..." I sat, an ache returning to my loins.

"Hmm," Baby hummed as she unhooked the rest away from her body until her skin was exposed to the air. Nothing was there.

I should look away. I should but I kept looking because apparently I loved to torture myself.

She stood in front of me, her precious body displayed for me. She came closer, her hands reaching toward me. I gulped as her soft hands wrapped around the aching member. She stroked it softly, her fingers magical to the touch.

"Do you like it?" Baby whispered as her eyes focused only on the throbbing flesh that was in her hands.

"Baby...", I gasped as a wave of pleasure was felt throughout my body. "More..."

"Do you like it?" She was so good. She was so masterful with her hands.

"Yes..." I groaned.

Baby leaned forward her breasts lightly swaying, making me swallow. She came closer her body radiating a nice warmth to transfer to me. Sweetly, a scent came toward me. I moaned as my body grew more sensitive.

Blowing softly and whispering into my ears, she seduced me. "Then you're going to like what I do even more."

Pushing me into my back, I felt the soft bed underneath me. I sucked in a breath as she saddled me and pointed the cock perpendicular to her slick walls. Slowly, but surely, it entered until her sticky walls was completely wrapping me.

It felt like a tight velvet sheath was protecting me loving me entirely and I moaned as my eyes took in her ravishing state.

My hands roamed her hips but I kept it light to the touch. This was barely containing my desire to hold down her hips thrash the cock inside of her numerously until she was filled to the brim.

But this was her time, and this was my punishment for lying, for hurting my Babygirl. Until she said I could, I would have to watch as she did what she wanted with me.

"Baby...Baby...babygirl..." I called out to her as our bodies dripped with pleasure. The juices mixed to create a sloppy mess between us.

Baby never answered as her hips began gyrating, moving in circles, and harsh push-and-pulls. Her gasps and moans whines and complained in the air as she enjoyed the completion of our body.

The rod inside of her trembled inside of her as it was sucked inside of her sticky walls. As it stayed there, her walls tightened and I fell victim to her beauty, to the music, the spell that she was.

"You can come inside." Baby gasped before giggling at the lip that was being bitten on. "Not yet, just a little more Daddy. After that, you can come inside all you want. Just like how you like it, empty your balls inside your Baby's cunt."

"Baby!" Those words were really taking me over the edge. I could feel my muscles tighten all over.

"Make me drip with your seed! Fill me to the brim. Fill your little slut with your cum!"

"Fu..ck...Baby!"

I didn't last much longer.

The filthy talks, the images that she inserted into my head as her walls wrapped around my cock to milk me dry.

The punishment came to an end—leaving us heaving, spent and cuddling together.

🚼

"It feels good, just like that," she mewled, her voice doing a little melody as she enjoyed my hands moving across her skin.

"Really?"

"It does. I feel so good, Daddy..."

"Good..." I kissed her shoulder blade before raising up once more. I massaged her back and her shoulders, rolling my thumbs at her muscles and rubbed therapeutically, hoping whatever stress she had would dissipate.

It had been over a week till I received her mercy and forgiveness.

It changed our relationship a bit. The dynamics of our relationship changed and I could not help but enjoy that.
Like I said, I was never into roughness, but I would happily be a soft dominant.

Baby was straddling me, her legs at a reverse cowgirl, and I held her by her hips as we moved slowly, taking our time. In intervals we did it.

Slowly st first, our hips moving together in a slow waltz, wonderful and sticky.

Then quickly she would be bouncing or I would be pounding my dick into her tight core, as my fingers would vigorously rub at her flower bud that was always so swollen and sensitive.

And when we were done, I would gently trace my fingertips on her skin, carving my desires and wishes on her in spells. She would sigh as she rode her high down to a gentle and content state of peace.

Whether it was a bath or gently cleaning her or having her come again with my mouth latched unto her sensitive buds, she would get what she wanted. All she wanted I would do as she did all I wanted as well. We shared and that's what made us work.

For my Baby...taking care of her, loving her, giving her what she needed.

I would happily do that. Anytime...

🚼

I knew what I had to do now.

Two weeks had passed since the incident with my mother and we were back together—stickier and more passionate. More and more as time passed I came to the same conclusion over and over again. There was only one answer.

I knew that this was forever and that I needed to do this because after that split with her—though brief—I knew there was no one else but her.

I kind of understood Jin Hyung now, what it means to be without the person you love.

As I stood in the store, brightly lit and surrounded by price tags, I knew that amongst the sparkles, there was something that defined Baby and me.

This was the third day of my search, and though I was impatient, I knew it would be worth it in the end.

For my Baby...anything was worth it.

🚼

Next chapter is the last!