[VIII]

"How?" She gasps. Her perfect lips regretting what it had allowed for to pass.

Her juicy lips pink and luscious were then pressed together tightly as if they were glued together.

She swallowed air once then, twice.

She was so intriguing.

My lips found her soft lips and softly pressed them together. Just gently and barely.

Wouldn't want to scare the precious girl away...

I pulled away, my lips only desiring more and more.

"How did I know?" I met her twinkling eyes. "For one, how could I forget?" My breath low and husky got even deeper. It was laced with lust and desire. I whispered low so only she could hear me. "Don't you remember?"

She shuddered as she let the sudden jolt of electricity travel down her body. Her eyes were hidden from me as her lids covered them while she focused on the sensations that travelled down her body.

All from a whisper.

Finally, in what seemed like forever, she spoke, her usual strong voice trembling.

"Remember...What?" She watched as my tongue trailed over my lips. "Sir?"

It was cute to see her try to feign ignorance. So cute.

"The way you seduced me." I growled at her, letting a part that I never knew come out. I pulled her close to me, causing her soft malleable body to crash into me. It was as if she was made for me. As if she was my missing puzzle piece. "The way you screamed my name!" I screamed softly as I could into her ears.

She gasped.

Her breath hitched as her mind travelled to back to when she met me.

Back to when I met her.

Back to when she met me.

Her eyelids hooded her irises from me but I could see them, sparkling beneath, waiting to penetrate me. I waited and saw her breathe out, her chest falling lower.

She relaxed under my touch.

For once, it seemed that she was relaxing and letting the tension leave her body. Her mind for once was allowing herself to be comfortable with me.

I had always known she had been tense with me, guarded but tonight she was not. There were things I could tell about her that I wouldn't have been able to because now..she was giving up.

Willing to be persuaded.

Willing to give it a chance.

Willing to give her mind a bit of confusion.

Willing to be mine.

Willing to be...controlled. By something other than her overtly logical mind.

Willing to give herself to me...

Just like she had that night.