[XVIII]

Milan.

Why did I have to go to Milan.

Oh that's right. That damn conference.

It's okay though because my sweet sweet baby was coming with me.

Albeit with discontent, she was coming with me.

Me on the other hand, I was excited. Even though I was missing out on Yoongi's wedding, I was happy because baby was coming with me and I get to spend the entire week with her.

True joy...

I looked at the beloved lady next to me. Her lips were pressed out as her fingers looked nervous as they played with each other.

She didn't smile at me when I gave her a friendly smile. Instead, she glared at me and slapped my hand away. I was hurt, but it wasn't entirely not my fault, so I had nothing I could say to her.

"Baby...don't be so grumpy. It'll be fun." I reasoned with her.

My Babygirl glared at me as she scoffed.

"Sir, I had plans. I had a blind meeting, and I had cleaning to do." She mumbled.

"Date?" I raised my eyebrow at her as my voice became stern.

"N-no..." she looked away as she tapped her fingers on the arm rest. "Well, anyway. You didn't inform me this earlier. You just sprung it out."

"Perhaps." She was so cute. Besides I was too giddy with her next to me that I was easily distracted. "You must have realized that I wasn't going to leave without you though."

I pushed my hand toward her hand closest to me before playing with her small fingers. They were beautiful.

"It's Milan. I won't make you work too much. I just need you with me. It's not fun without you."

"Work isn't supposed to be fun, Namjoon." Baby reprimanded me like the proper person she was.

"It is when it's with me." She rolled her eyes at me before pouting, and it made me laugh. "I'll buy you lots of gelato. My treat."

She still had that cute pout but I could see the slight grin that came to her beautiful face. All at the thought of dessert.

"Of course it is. If I have to be forced on this business trip, I deserve all the gelato in Italy." She grumbled.

We settled in our first class seats at the sign of the flight attendant. They began displaying the process and I only hummed following along with them for the sake of it.

Soon we were off to Milan for a time of our lives.

🚼

And our time in Milan started off with gelato.