[XI]

She finally laid before me with her eyes wide and her hair flared on the sheets messily.

As soon as I had taken her to my apartment, I had pushed her into the bedroom so we could start. Dinner would have to wait...

She was on my bed finally...

"Sir..." she was a bit tense. Afraid of herself most likely. She was afraid of the thing I did to her. I affected her just like how she affected me.

I rubbed my palms against her warm thighs before sliding up to her waist, her shirt riding up with the movement of my hand.

"Hmm..." I hummed my voice wanting to hear her voice sing a different tune. "Call me by my name." Pulling the shirt away from her body I pushed one of my hands above to feel her beating heart. I could feel it pat underneath my hand. "Say it, baby."

"Namjoon..." my beautiful baby obeyed so sweetly letting me hear her equally beautiful voice. "Please..."

"For you love...anytime." I hummed. I brought my lips once again closer to her to tell her how much I had wanted this—for us, together. "Baby, you don't know how much I've craved for this. How many times I awoke in the middle of the night only to be hot and bothered by thoughts of you."

Her shirt was gone. Her pants long gone as well. She laid only in her undergarments waiting for the next phase.

I took in her hair, lips, eyes, nose, her figure, the curves that made her soft, warm and inviting. My eyes raked over the flawless skin that covered her body.

"The dreams I had of us together..." I groaned out in pleasure. Even the thought of it was exhilarating. I stopped after unbuckling my pants and ridding of them. I felt my body shudder in need. "You writhing in pleasure as I take you, over and over again. Not stopping until I collapse."

I rubbed her thighs getting handsy with them until I had my fill. Gently but promptly I flipped her over to her stomach. She laid still as my hands grabbed her ass cheeks and molded them over, letting the cheeks split and come together, which led the underwear she wore to be wedged between them.

I could not deny that I enjoyed that.

I licked my lips in hunger. A hunger that began from the moment I met her and would most likely never end. Not until death.

"You'll scream my name until your voice is hoarse and throaty. Your womb will be filled to the brim with my seeds." It was time to move our progress further along.

It was time for the final garment that was to be out of the way. I hovered over her, letting my finger trace her skin.

"Your desires for me..to please me. I can't wait no more and I know...you can't either." To pull the flimsy material of her bra away from her, it only needed to be tugged off. Easily it snapped and came loose. Then my eyes went to my next prize, the fabric that was wedged between her nice, round buttocks.

She gasped as my fingers pulled the band of her underwear slowly—much too slowly. "Aah..."

The skin felt more air touch her sensitive skin. Her skin cool was unlike mine, hot and bothered. My hands left burning heat on her skin as I touched her cool body.

"Look at you..." I let out a guttural moan, which filled the bedroom.

I watched at the string of liquid, fully knowing her red flushed face.

🚼
Wasn't that hot? Well it was for me, because I had to stop there...

This Upcoming Sunday, June 17, 2018! I will be officially back for HIS: Baby! See you then my lovelies!!

💓💓❣️💓💓
Haha Kim