[XXVI]

"Baby!" I grunted as I held her in place.

"Daddy!" Baby screamed loudly as I took her on the desk. She made sure she knew who she belonged to.

"Daddy! There, right there." Her skirt was pushed up so there was good access to her round bum. It jiggled every time I pushed my dick inside of her.

"Do you feel good?" I asked as I rubbed her red ass. "Tell me, Baby?"

"It feels good...so good," she cooed out as my hand met her round butt cheek.

One, two, three...it continued until it was red and tingly for her.

Spanking her had become my new favorite pass time and she loved the sensations that would be added during sex.

"Yes..." her pussy squeezed tighter as I slammed my length into her. She moaned heavily, her fingers gripping the papers that had been on the desk and crumpling them.

"Baby...that's Daddy's contract with—ugh, Baby..." I called out to her as her body sucked me in more.

Fuck the contract. It was already signed and done.

"Yes...?" Baby looked back her moans never flattering, her voice making that harmony with the drumming sounds of our body.

She pushed herself back to meet my continuous pounding. I held her tiny waist, as she sucked me in closer inside of her.

"If you don't stop that...I'm not going to l-last long." I groaned out as we continued to move against each other.

"You can't Daddy! Not until—oh!" She mewled as I hit her womb with my dick. "More! Hit my pussy more!"

Baby really liked it. And I loved doing things she liked—more than doing the things I liked. For one, even if she says she doesn't, Baby loves doing it in the office.

She continued to move her hips back to meet my continuous thrusts as she stood and kept herself bent on the desk in her red heels.

She looked so sexy with her black stockings that was ripped just allowing me access to her pretty holes and curls. She looked sexy without the g-string on her and she looked absolutely amazing as my cock was buried in her pussy.

"There—like that! Degrade me Daddy!" She screamed out. I learned new things about her every time we are together and she taught me new things every time we were together.

"How baby? You're so perfect." I felt her skin underneath my palm, warm and creamy. "Just so perfect."

"I was bad. Remember Daddy?" She begged as lifted cheeks up to show me more of her. "Punish me more!"

I groaned as my hunger rose up. Whatever we had to do later, it would have to be pushed back, because I wasn't going to be done anytime soon. And neither was my Baby.

"All mine. Daddy's little whore!" I pushed her away and flipped her on her back, pulled her legs up around me before I plunged inside her sticky cavern. The strange name that I called her did not sit well with me, but I would do what she wanted me to.

Baby arched her back as my cock shaped her insides. She was feeling the bells ringing in her head and she knew she was close.

"Yes, there! Use me, Daddy!" Her eyes teared as the next orgasm was nearing, this one was going to come ten times worse than the first. "I'm cumming! Daddy, I'm coming!"

She exploded around me but I kept going, her tightness sucking me in. I was so close too. So close, I kept pounding her, feeling my turn to explode come. Her breasts bounced as our pelvis gyrated against each other, her sensitive nub trembling from still riding her last orgasm.

A bit more, just a bit more she would reach heaven once more and at that one time, I wanted to release into her sticky womb.

"Again...I'll come again!" I pulled out, not wanting her to come again so soon. "No...daddy!"

"Together. I want to come together." I whispered into her ears knowing how she liked my low husky voice fill her head with thoughts.

"Not yet..." She begged but I stood in front of her entrance, prodding the head, keeping her antsy. When she calmed down a bit more, she nodded to me her eyes half closed. "I'm ready Daddy...cum inside of me."

Together...soon, we came together, our bodies collapsing against the desk as we were spent.

The day was spent without much work done, but I could not say that it was not productive for me and Baby.

It was a good day.

A very good way to end the day.

🚼

My day was good...because this book had reached 10K!

Also sorry for making you sin, jibooty_com and DIDrakeMinzi01

💟Thank you! 💟