[XXV]

I smiled.

My jaws were starting to hurt but I didn't mind the pain.

"What...?" She couldn't take it anymore. And I couldn't stop staring at her. I had never been able to but since coming back from Milan, it was near impossible.

"You're so obedient during sex." I whispered into her ears as she typed away whatever was in front of her. I recalled the activities we had spent after arriving back home in order to fall asleep at night.

"Stop..." she groaned as she pushed me away hard enough to place distance but not enough that it would hurt. The red in her cheeks were hard to miss though.

I loved teasing her, especially at work. I couldn't stop. It was too hard for her to act so cute like this so I needed to milk this as long as I could.

She got up from her seat to walk to the cabinet to the right, next to the entrance door to the hallway. I smiled as I followed her.

I must be crazy. But hell with it. I was crazy for her. I wanted her like I have never wanted any other woman. I wanted her to be my everything. I wanted me to be her everything.

"So very honest, for daddy..." I hummed as I pressed myself to her back. She was so warm as I pulled her into a tight hug, her back to my chest and her ass to my groin.

Her eyes widened as the things I whispered into her ears traveled to her core.

"I...that's, uh...that is some...something I can't control." A little more and I knew I could persuade her for some playtime.

I loved the way her voice trembled. I knew she was feeling my need for her.
Scratch that, our need for each other. There was a connection between us that it was impossible to ignore. Even if she was my assistant, even if I was her boss, we weren't going to stop anytime soon.

"I don't mind that. In fact I love it." I blew into her ears before pulling her hair to one side so my lips could feel her soft skin. "I love it how you get wet for me."

"Sir...Stop." Her eyes darted to the open door. She showed...fear at the possibility of someone coming in.

"Be an obedient girl. Be a good girl for me, won't you?" I rubbed the area between her thighs as I sucked at her soft skin. "Like yesterday, Babygirl..."

"Sir...." her voice trembled as she spoke hesitantly.

"Daddy needs you." I purred to her.

There was something that flashed by her eyes.

Immediately, she moaned out, "Daddy..."

Then she turned her body away from  the laptop to kiss me hard as her arms wrapped around my neck. I grinned against her kiss but responded back with equal passion and heat. Her legs wrapped around me and I lifted her up easily. I walked us back to my office, making sure that it was locked and the blindfolds down.

I was glad the room was soundproof because it was about to get really loud really soon.