[XII]

I'm back! Hope you missed me because I missed you all!

Well any further adieu, enjoy the sexy time...
😉😉

🚼

"Look at you..." a groan escaped me as I felt my stomach churn at the sight before me. A trail was left as the cloth uncovered her heat.

Her core dripping wet for me.

The sight was heavenly to say the least, my stomach churning and the butterflies springing all over within my belly.

She shuddered as the cold air touched the part where it was so heated.

"You're so wet. Are you wet for me?" I asked unashamed.

It only made me bolder. It only made me harder.

"Are you getting ready to be fucked by me?"

My thumb poked at her eager hole that flared and tightened as I neared it. I could help but play with the lower lips until my fingers were lathered with her honey.

Famished for her, my mouth sucked it clean. It was sweet and more addictive than any drug or candy.

My lips yearned to get closer and my tongue wished to taste the nectar from its source.

Flipping her body over, I immediately parted her legs. My head dove into her heated core and ate her out. My tongue entered and lapped at her core that seeped with her nectar.

She squirmed, her breath hitching, her words lost in her throat, as my tongue swirled around and teased her. My hands gripped tighter on her thighs keeping her in place as I stimulated her pussy.

She bucked as she reached closer and closer to her ecstasy.

"Wait-!" She screamed just before she came all over my face.

"Fuck!" I cursed and pulled back.

From then on, I knew I couldn't have anyone else but her. No one else would do except her.

"What did you do to me?" I growled before my tongue licked her hole one last time. I pulled away from her still shaking body before slamming my hardened cock into her ready body. "Damn it..."

Her back arched high as I pushed myself completely into her. Her beautiful eyes were glazed with sex and eyes focused on the ceiling, staring at nothing. Her grip on the thick shaft was tight.

"Baby..." I groaned my cock twitching at how wonderful it felt to have her squeezing me so tight. Her voice was also amazing, reaching that high notes.

"Yes. Please..." she inquired as the walls of her vagina loosened slightly once it had gotten used to my size. "More!"

"Like this?" I shot my body forward causing our bodies to crash into other.

"Ohhh!" She screamed as I ravaged her delicious body. "Fuck, like that!"

She was like a drug that went beyond addiction. My survival depended on her.

Everything about her, I needed.

"Faster!" She pleaded.

"No...take it slow. I want to make it last baby. I want you to feel every single trace of my fingers. I want to hear your every pants, moans and begs."

I smirked as she glared a bit while biting her lower lip. Her face flushed from sex. She wanted it faster, but I wanted it done right. I wanted it done slowly.

"I like the way you tighten at everything I say or do and I like the way you react to me."

"Namjoon..." she moaned impatiently.

"Patience...sweetness. Patience. I want to savor every moment. I want to memorize every detail of you."

"No..." she groaned, unpleased at my words.

I chuckled before I leaned forward to press my lips against her forehead. I then went down to her nose, both cheeks and then to her chin.

When I proceeded to go lower to her jaw, she whined, her hands pulling me up. I quizzically looked at her, waiting patiently for her. She stayed silent, her plump lips pressed together, her eyes unwavering as she stared at my face. I smirked as I realized that she was staring at my lips for far too long.

"Use your words...baby. Tell me what you want from me."

"Kiss me..." there was no need for her to say it twice.

Our lips met, a spark was lighted until the fire grew and grew until it couldn't be stopped. My hand pulled on her right thigh as I continued to rock into her core, hitting her deeply with every thrust while our lips collided and tongue explored each other.

We separated just for a moment to take a breath, but I was too impatient, too needy. I dove for more as I took her lips once more, muffling her sexy moans.

In my bed, we played and pleasured each other. Skin against skin, the sound of sex filled the room and seeped out to the rest of the house.