[XXIV]

"Daddy...!" She screamed it as I immediately after slammed my full length into her without warning. In one swift movement I was wedged in the deepest part of her, stretching her and completing her whole as if I was the missing puzzle piece to her body. "Shit—daddy!"

"Fu...k, your so tight. You're tighter than yesterday." I groaned out.

"Please move. Please...daddy." The way her walls clenched around me and the way her voice trembled made me go crazy.

She made me crazy.

"How? Tell daddy how he can make you cum."

"I want you daddy. I want you to fuck me till I can't even remember my name." She groaned as she told me her desires.

How could I deny my baby?

I did what she wanted. For hours, taking her slow and making her insane as she begged me just the way I wanted her to.

I collapsed on top of her, with a last groan, spilling into the protection. My body was so satisfied. My eyes pleaded at the bruises on her neck and breasts.

She nibbled at her swollen lips as I lifted my heavy body from her so she would not be crushed.

"Daddy," Baby whispered her contentment. With difficult she raised her body and straddled me, her heat directly on top of me. "I love all the things that you do to me, Daddy."

She was such a good girl for me. And daddy needed to give her praise for being good.

"Daddy's got a new kink babygirl..." I watched as she slowly rubbed her entrance at the current limp dick. Her body was so sensitive from the hours of love.

"What is it? I can please you, Daddy." She gasped, her voice needy. She pressed her sensitive heat harder against the hardening member.

"It's you."

She giggled and her eyes batted as she reached out for me. I held her closer as we moved slowly, her breasts bouncing with the movements of our body.

One last time for the night, before we would crash so our bodies could rest. Our minds though was a different story, it would never be without each other because our dreams were filled with each other.

We both wanted it to last forever.

🚼

But the night in Milan wasn't forever, because we would have to go back home sooner or later.