Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 2!

A/N: It won't be such a great chapter since I didn't have much time today! Busy with school work but I wrote anyways because I promised myself that I would write everyday! Thank you for supporting me though! I love the all constructive criticism I got the last time!

*Jessica's P.O.V*

I picked up our wedding picture of us slow dancing, oh how I was going to miss him a lot. I wiped a tear that was rolling down my cheek. I was more scared, I felt like he was going to find someone else and forget about me.

He's done it before what guarantees that he won't cheat again. I didn't want our marriage crumbling apart but he wasn't giving our marriage his most effort either. I wanted a baby to make our relationship stronger but he keeps ignoring me everytime I bring it up!

Maybe, I should cancel this movie to keep a eye on him also be able to keep trying for the baby. Oh well, I'd think about that later.

I picked up my phone to call him to remind him that I loved him. "Hello?" I said, "Hey my beautiful wife! I miss you already and I'm not even in Europe yet!" excitedly said Justin. "Don't forget me....again" I said completly ignoring what Justin just had said.

I hung up the phone on him and cried my self to sleep.

*Justin's P.O.V*

I wondered what was wrong with Jess, why did she keep saying "Don't forget me" did she mean about me cheating? She knew that was mistake and that I loved her. I was doing all of this for her. Ugh, she was making going on tour much harder for me.

The media wasn't making it easier either, I was just reading the newspaper article relating to Jessica and I. The headline was "Jessica desperately trying for a baby and Justin rejecting her!" It was irritating, they don't even know anything.

I work my damn butt off touring just so I can provide everything her heart desires for. If she wants a diamond ring I'm going to buy it for her. It's just a couple of months and we could be together and make all the babies she wants! Ahaha, I wouldn't mind the process of baby making either.

More bedroom love for me!! With that, I went to go take a nap because I was very tired and I had a concert to attend tonight!

~In Berlin, Germany~

*Third Person*

(Picture of Aria on the right~ Ready for concert day!)

Aria Traumen, was an average girl! Her family wasn't so rich but wasn't poor either. They would be classified as middle class. She had long brown hair, and was 29 years old. Recently heart-broken by Jake Harding, she had lost her hope in love.

Besides that, She was overly obsessed with Justin Timberlake! Her friends and family had surprised her with V.I.P Backstage tickets for Justin's concert! She had been waiting for months to see him now and finally her dream was about to come true!

She was very thankful for such great parents, she knew that these tickets were VERY expensive and costed them a fortune. When she had recieved the tickets she was crying of happy tears, running around the whole city of hers, telling the world about her tickets!

Tonight was the night she was going to see JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!!! She had worn black dress and had her hair up today! She left her house to go to the concert!

*Justin's P.O.V*

I posted a picture of myself on instagram and wrote the caption as "READY TO ROCK BERLIN?!?" and clicked post! I was still pretty worried about Jess but I had to do this concert.

As soon as I posted the picture, I got a comment by the username "Jimberlake10" saying "We love you Justin! Boy, you rock everything just damn fine! Oh and we hope everything is alright with Jess! Ignore the haters!"

Their comment had just made my day so I decided to go through their page and I saw a picture of me doing the timbersnake grab and their caption on it was just hilarious!

Oh how I love my fans! I needed to follow this account though, these girls were funny and pretty too! "I bet they're going to burst out in tears since you follow them" Johnny said out of the blue!

"Woah man, stop scaring me like that! And well, I follow who I follow and they should cry, because they LOVE me and my timbersnake ;)" I said cockily!

"Yeah Yeah, quit your cockiness, we got a concert to rock! Let's go!" said Johnny in a parent voice.

He could be such a parent sometimes, but I'm thankful for it. I need a manager who can control me! I shaved my beard that was creeping on to my neck. It didn't look as decent as I like to look! I had a clean shave and I put on my suit and tie! I sprayed some of my own cologne on to do some campaigning and took a shot or two of tequilla. Time to take back the night with Berlin, "HERE I COME BERLIN!" I yelled happily!

A/N: So that's it for today! How is it? Getting better? Am I going too fast? Trust me I have this planned out It will get better but I'd always appreciate constructive criticism!