Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 35

*Jess's P.O.V*

*A Month Later*

I combed the last strand of hair. I looked down sighed. I wiped a single tear that had escaped my eyes. My eyes closed and I left in deep breathes. Justin and I's relationship hadn't had any progress not even one bit, we had dates to try to fix things. At those dates, we always ended up discussing Ella or our careers. At least we're communicating, even if it's only as parents and friends.

I miss the feeling of his warm embrace around me. I missed every little curve on his body. My heart desired for his touch on my skin. My lips quivered at the thought of him never touching me again. I bit my lower lip and looked up in to the mirror. Was I not beautiful enough or something? I pressed my lips together forcefully and left my room. I sauntered down the hallway to Justin's room and knocked staring at the ground.

"Yes, what do you..." Justin started to say but I caught him staring mouth open wide at me. "You look beyond beautiful" he managed to say while smirking. I blushed and whispered a soft thank you at him. "Are we still up for our date tonight?" Justin asked hopefully. I was surprised that he had a glint of hope in his tone. I really wanted our lives to work out. I nodded rather too quickly. He laughed at my expression, "I see someone's rather excited" I blushed and nodded again.

I hadn't realized I was staring at his lower organ. "You miss it don't you?" He laughed. I looked shocked. "What?! No! I mean yes! No I'm not desperate! Ugh." I managed to blurt out embarrassing myself. "Well it misses you so I won't lie" he said softly leaning in to brush his lips against mine. I leaned in for a soft kiss, I felt my body go through a whole shock. Electricity was flowing every where. I knew he felt the same because as soon as our lips parted ways. He quickly reached in for another kiss, I wrapped my neck around his neck pulling him in closer.

We were going right at it, until we heard a little voice say "Mommy.. Daddy.." We jolted apart to see little Ella on her hands and knees staring at us. "What were you doing?" She said in baby language still forming words. "We were loving each other" Justin covered quickly. Ella nodded and crawled to her dad's legs. "I want to love you two too" she said giggling. We looked at one another before kissing each of her cheeks.

"Oh cra-Oh my God" I said fixing my language because of the baby in the room. Justin chuckled while holding Ella in his arms. Ella was playing with his hair and he was making faces at her. "You got me late Justin! I have a venue to go to!" I said shaking my head. "Don't blame me for your desires" he laughed. I shook my head and hesitantly went to kiss him. He leaned in and brushed his lips against mine. "Don't worry I won't hate you if you kiss me" he whispered sexily. I blushed and gave him a soft kiss on his rather chapped lips.

***

*Justin's P.O.V*

I knew how Jess felt about me and I really was starting to feel that love I once felt again. I couldn't wait for our date tonight. Jess was getting ready in her room. I was already ready and was playing with Ella. "No no! Stop playing with my hair" I glared at my little child, she giggled and rolled off my lap. I saw her crawl to the other side of the living room. I decided to check my tweets and saw an abundance of tweets. Some were very intimidating tweets about me telling them what I was up to. I laughed "Haaah, like that's going happen".

"DADDY LOOK!" I heard Ella yell I gazed my eyes on her and saw her walking towards me slowly. I looked surprised, "Oh my God!" I yelled cheerfully. "What? What's wrong!" I heard Jess yell before her dashing downstairs. "Ella's walking!" I cheered.

"Come to daddy" I smiled while reaching my arms out. She slightly tumbled towards me. "Daddy" she cheered happily. When she almost reached me- she collapsed but I caught her. She cheered in my lap and I was grinning broadly like a proud dad.