Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 10

*Jess's P.O.V*

My flight to Europe was tomorrow. Oh how I was excited to see Justin. It had been a while, I felt terrible for leaving off things like I did. I wasn't quite tired yet, I decided to watch the Pretty Little Liars episode I missed. While I was changing the channel I saw a news report that caught mye eye. "Pop Icon Justin Timberlake has gotten in to a serious accident live news from Berlin Germany" said the reporter on the news. My heart shattered in to a million pieces. Why was this happening? I knew something terrible was going to happen. I put my head in my hands and started to cry. I couldn't believe this was happening. I heard someone walk in but I couldn't comprehend who it was, I was out of my mental shape.

"OMG! Jess what's wrong?!?" said Nancy.. I looked up to find the Fallon family over. I slowly turned on the news report and let them see for themselves. I heard a glass drop to see that Jimmy had dropped his wine glass. Nancy and Jimmy came and sat around me and hugged me. "What's wrong aunt Jess" pouted Winnie. I pulled her in to my lap and cuddled her. "Nothing my dear, I just miss Uncle Justin" I told her. Her young brain wouldn't be able to handle this much big news. "It's okay, Aunt Jess. We are going to see him tomorrow!!!!" She happily told me! I managed to crack a smile through all the tears I had shed. Nancy and Jimmy gave me hope and I told them that they could relax in the guest house.

I went to go lie down in my bed for the night. I didn't know how I would survive the night while Justin was in critical condition across the world. Tears began to flow down my face again. He couldn't leave me all alone In this world.. This is all my fault. He was so stressed about me.

*Nancy's P.O.V*

I felt bad for Jess she was shedding so many tears for him and Justin was unfaithful. He needed Jess in his life. She was a perfect wife, but Justin was my friend I really did care for him and if anything happened to him. Id never forgive myself for thinking like this.

"If only Jess knew what Justin had been up to" said Jimmy. I thought he was asleep. But then again how could he be sleeping when his brother like friend was spending time with death... Wait I how could I say this? We don't even know how he is.. I needed to see Justin along with Jimmy and Jess!

"I know... But he's our best friend.. It's wrong thinking all this.. I know you're thinking what I'm thinking. Don't try to deny it babe" I sighed and turned to my side. He nodded and moved closer. He nuzzled his head on my neck an put his arm around my waist.

"I know.. Justin has been there from the start. He cant. He can't just take his last breath like that. I don't want to see the world with out my best friend." I heard Jimmy say in a weary sad voice. I turned so my body was facing towards him and cuddled in his embrace.

I buried my face in to his chest and started to cry. He pulled me closer and stroked my jawline. "Aw baby, everything will be alright. I can't get the image of the accident out my mind. I can't wait till tomorrow morning. But babe, we have to be strong.. for Jess. Even Aria, If we're like this, imagine the state Jess and Aria are in." Jimmy said in a soft and concerned tone.

I moved closer and put my arm around his waist. We layed in each other's embrace all upset and depressed.

*The Next Morning*

*Third Person Narration*

Jess walked to the kitchen island and sat on one of the stools with her head in her hands. Jimmy was making breakfast for every one with the help of Nancy. "Good morning Jes-Whoa!! Did you stay up all night crying?" Nancy said walking up to Jess and pulling her in to a hug. Jess's eyes were all red and puffy from all the crying she had done the night before. "What else...could I do? Justin.. I can't loose hi-" Jess started to cry again...

"You need to stop crying, what will we do and the fans do? You have to stay strong for Justin's family as well. We have called them and they have already left for Europe" said Jimmy. Jess nodded and wiped her tears.

Soon they all ate breakfast and left for Europe.....

A/N: I was having a little Jimmy and Nancy moment. So I hoped you liked their little moment. Honestly, this was just a filler chapter. I couldn't do much because I have had a headache from the few days. So, I couldn't write much and when I did it sounded shitty. Anyways Question: What do you think is going to happen ? In Europe ? xD Also, I will try to update again tomorrow. If not I promise at least the next day.