Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 31

*Justin's P.O.V*

I was wide awake that night, if Winnie just had said it without Nancy's approval. I would've only paid tiny attention to it. But since Jess and her were best friends from the beginning. She couldn't have possibly been lying.

I looked over to myself and saw Aria peacefully sleeping beside me.

I stared in to her eyes that were shut. Those eyes that lured me in to her love. I reflected upon everything that happened in the past year, starting with the night I met Aria up to now. I really felt strong towards her but was it always just lust? But for Jess was it deep sensational love? I couldn't get a grasp on what I felt for either. If it was love for Jess. Why.. Why did she lie to me about her- I mean our baby? Did she think I wasn't worthy of to know about my own child?

I know I was a bit reluctant about having a baby, but that's because I wanted to wait until my tour was over. So I could be there for every second of the pregnancy.

And if it was just lust for Aria? Why did I get attracted to her every time I was about to leave? Why could I always just stare in to her pretty eyes?

With all these thoughts roaming my mind. I felt my eyes start to close. I turned around with my back facing Aria and fell asleep.

***

"Justin, I'm not the same anymore" Aria began to say. I really didn't have time to listen to her. I had to confront Jess about all this commotion she has caused in my heart. "Aria please, can we continue this after I return?" I whispered softly.

She reluctantly shook her head and started to talk again, I completely tuned her out. By the end of it, she glared at me. I chuckled at her appearance. "Did you even listen to a damn word I said?" She angrily said. I shook my head, "Nope" I said popping the 'P'. She gritted her teeth and started to walk out the room. I pulled her back, "Babe. I'll listen to whatever you have to say once I come back tomorrow" I whispered while leaving soft kisses on her neck.

She shivered at the touch of my lips on her neck. "What would you do If I was no where to be found?" Aria whispered to herself, but I heard her. I pressed my lips on her neck and started kissing her. It probably left a very evident love bite. "You'll never be able to leave with my signature tattooed on you" I whispered. She shuddered and I was well aware that she gasped at the fine touch of my breathe on her neck.

I laughed and hugged her tightly, "Once I figure out the whole baby issue, I'll be forever yours" I whispered. She looked like she didn't approve of that idea, as if she wanted me to leave her. I shrugged it off, I probably was over thinking myself. I picked up phone and wallet from the beside drawer. "Bye beautiful" I whispered to her. "Ella's beautiful." She whispered while nodding at me. I nodded at her and put my hands on the side's of her arms.

"I know.." I whispered while placing a kiss on forehead. When I was about to hug her. She clutched her stomach protectively causing me to only lightly embrace her in my arms. "Take care of every thing before you come back. Even if it means that you don't come back...ever" Aria whispered so quietly it felt as if I was hallucinating "Do you promise?" I heard whisper quietly again. I nodded my head and softly formed circles on the back of her neck.

She forced a weak smile on her face before slightly pushing me away from her. "Go boo boo" She whispered. She gave it her all to say that, she said it as if something huge was about to happen. I took her advice and left the hotel room. Aria's behaviour lately not only heavily frightened me but planted an idea of fear in my mind. 'Was she going to leave me as well?' I shivered at the thought and went to my private jet. I smiled at the pilot, "We'll be arriving in a couple of hours Justin" the pilot mentioned. I nodded and continued to read my book.