Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 7

*Justin's P.O.V*

Jimmy drove the car near the closest parking lot. Why was he stopping out of nowhere. Eh oh well, I was really worried right now about that call. Who was that?

I was thinking about who that voice could belong to. "Oh shit..I'm sorry Justin" Jimmy apologized. It was rare if Jimmy apologized so I assumed he was going to play a prank or crack a joke.

"Jimmy, not the time bro.. I'm in big shit right now.. What if that was Jess?" I said growing anxious to know. I was scared out of my mind..

"It was Nancy..." Jimmy bluntly said confusing me. What the heck was he saying? Was he out of his damn mind? "Wha..What do you mean? Jimmy. Stop shitting with me. I'm darn serious right no...-"

He cut me off before I could say anything else. "Man.. my phone turned on. It checked the caller ID. It was Nancy.." he said handing me his phone. I was furious with him..

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME MAN?" I said now screaming!!

"I DIDN'T DO IT MY BUTT DID" he said pouting. I looked his face and burst out laughing. "Pfft, I love you bro we're Jimberlake, why would I do that to you?!" he said making a heart with his hands.

I couldn't stop laughing. "Stop man, I can't breathe. I know. I'm sorry.." I said blowing a kiss to him.

He pretended to become shy and covered his face with his hands. I lightly punched his arm. "Oh come on, but to be serious now. What do we do about Nancy? She's really PROTECTIVE over you and I." I said starting to get nervous.

He shrugged and said "We'll find out when we get home". I sighed and nodded and told him to drive home to face the women.

*Third Person* (At home within the ladies)

Nancy came barging in from the bathroom in to the living room where Aria was waiting for Nancy.

"Hey Girl, I chose a mov...-" Nancy cut Aria off. She walked up to Aria and slapped her... Aria was extremely offended and now pissed off.

"What the hell was that for?!?" Aria asked. "Just shut up, you know what you did! You said you and Justin were NOTHING" furiously said Nancy. Aria knew not to lie to her because she could see her eyes darken.

"Nancy.. It's nothing like what you think.. Let Justin get here and we both will explain. He wanted to talk to you guys" Aria said unsurely.

She wasn't sure if Justin wanted to discuss anything with them but she assumed so from the way Jimmy dragged him out. "Since... I really know Justin..and I'm starting to like you. I will listen but...trust me.. it better not be how I think it is" said Nance.

Aria nodded and they both sat in silence. The sun was going down and it's rays were beaming through the windows. Aria picked up the remote and played the movie 'The notebook'.

Nancy decided to go fly over to her parents house and drop Winnie off because what was about to happen wasn't going to be too good for her little mind to see.

While Aria was watching she heard the door ring, so she got up and went to go open it. Justin and Jimmy walked in.

Aria glared at Justin furiously. He looked at the red spot across her cheek and realized what had happened. He gave her a sincere apologetic look.

She nodded and accepted it. Jimmy said "Woah there, bro I get why you like her. She's HOT"

Aria blushed and Justin couldn't stop laughing. "Yeah man.. But there's Jess still" Justin said suddenly feeling guilty. Justin checked his phone and saw 20 missed video calls from Jess.