Love Written Forver Ink Chapter 11

*Third Person Narration*

The Fallon family decided to take Jess's private jet with her because of the position she was in. They all sat quietly in the first class leather seats.

"Jess, he will be alright. We don't have any further information about him other than that he got to the hospital. But, I have a thick feeling in my gut that he's going make it" said Nancy breaking the screeching silence. Jess nodded and walked over to give Nancy a hug.

"I hope so, I just can't loose him. Especially not now.. I love him now." said Jess, crying in to Nancy's shoulder. Jimmy glanced at Jess suspiciously, but shook his head in disbelief. "I promise nothing will happen to him, okay? That asshole can't leave us just yet" Jimmy laughed. Jess cracked a smile on her face and wiped her tears. 

Jimmy walked over to his seat, he sighed and sat down. He didn't know if Justin would make it. He didn't know if he could even keep that promise. Jimmy rubbed his neck and sat in silence until Nancy walked up to him. "Hey.. It's okay babe, you did the right thing" said Nancy understanding why her husband was in this position. She rubbed his back and walked back to go sit in T.V area. She called all of them over to come watch a movie. 

They all sat laughing and watching 'White Chicks', at least during the time of the movie all their tears were dried up. "We're going to be arrive in 1 hour" announced the pilot. Jimmy told the ladies that he'd be back. He got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen in the jet. "Hello Johnny?" spoke Jimmy. 

"Yes? Jimmy?" asked Johnny.

"Yeah man, It's Jimmy, we have heard about Justin. What hospital is he in? We will be arriving in 1 hour" explained Jimmy

"Man.. he has been taken to Augsburg Hospital in the city of Augsburg, I don't know the details myself because the doctors are wanting to talk to Jess" sighed Johnny. (That's actually a place in Germany..) 

"Thanks man, yeah we're on our way..Take care though, see you in a bit" said Jimmy while hanging. He then googled the hospital and set them up in his phone's G.P.S. He walked over and told the ladies what hospital he was brought in. "So do you want to drive over or do you want me to tell the pilot to drop us off in Augsburg?" 

"I'd like to get dropped off there, because I really can't wait more to see Justin" said Jess with tears forming in her eyes again. Jimmy nodded and left to to go intruct the pilot on what to do. "Hey, don't worry Jess. We're with you" said Nancy trying to calm Jess down. Jess sniffled and nodded. Nancy was glad that she had left Winnie at Jimmy's parents house, this would be too much for her to handle. 

......

*Aria's P.O.V*

After driving for for about 5 and half hours I had finally reached the hospital they had brought him in. I walked in and asked the receptionist what floor he was on, the receptionist gave me a weird look and told me to go sit in a chair and wait. Of course, I was just a regular girl, why would they let me see Justin Timberlake? I sighed and put my head in my hands until I heard a familiar voice, I looked up to confirm the face I had in mind.  "Aria..Hey..Are you okay?" spoke Nancy. I nodded but as soon as I saw Jessica Biel I felt my back stiffen. "Who's that?" asked Jess with sour in tone. 

"Oh she's uh a friend of mine and Jimmy's, also a fan of Justin.. We met her at the after party. I think Jimmy called her because she lives near by so she probably can help translate and etc" lied Nancy to Jess. I could see that Nancy felt terrible lying, I did as well but it was for the better, I saw Jess's face expression calm and she nodded. "Thanks..." she started to say "It's Aria" I told her. She laughed and said "Thanks Aria," I smiled at her and nodded and mouthed a 'no problem' to her. 

"Is Jessica Biel Timberlake here yet?" Spoke a young man in a doctor's jacket. Jess got up from her seat and walked towards him. Ugh, she was so lucky. I wanted to be going in there with him to find out how my baby was. I did envy her but still I felt terrible for her since Justin was cheating on her. 

*Jess's P.O.V* 

I nervously got up from my seat, I wondered what was going to happen inside that discussion room. "Yes, I'm Jessica" I told to young man. He took his hand out for me to shake "I'm Dr. Schumacher, follow me in to the discussion room" I shook his head and nodded. I took a seat in one of the chairs and he sat across from me. 

"Your husband was in a very severe accident, his car flipped on to the other side of the road and a truck crashed in to it. Which caused his car to flip over completely. Luckily, yes he has survived" he paused for a breathe. A sudden relief washed over me. He then continued to talk "But.." I panicked again, "But what Doc" I asked him. "But, he did have a severe head accident and he's in coma.." I started to cry.. Noo... this couldn't be happen. "He did have some movement so tha'ts a good sign, but we don't know when he will wake up for sure. It could be hours, days, months, perhaps even years." said the doctor. I started crying like there was no tomorrow, tears were streaming down my face, I couldn't feel the surroundings around me or hear them. 

*****

"Jess?" I heard a voice say, It was Nancy's, I glanced up at her then at my surroundings, I was in a hospital bed, I gave Nancy a confused look and she explained how I fainted. "I want to talk to the doctor now, I have a few more questions" I told Nancy. She nodded and left the room to go get Justin's doctor. 

"Hello Dr. Schumacher, I'm sorry about earlier, I had a breakdown, I really do love my husband" I told the doctor. He nodded as if he understood. "Yes, I understand," he told me. "So, can I see him?" I asked the doctor. He nodded and told me I needed to rest before I could do so, "Alright thank you doc, by the way, please get Justin the bestest of the best treatment. I'm willing to do anything. As you can see, I am Jessica Biel, money won't be an issue" I told the doctor. He smiled and nodded. 

I layed my head down to relax for a couple of hours before I could see Justin, my heart wouldn't be able to take the pain... I couldn't wait to go see him, "Hey... Jess, Jimmy and I are going to go see Justin now.. You can go after you're done resting" Nancy told me. I had forgotten that she was in the room this whole time. I smiled and nodded. She gave me a hug and left to go see Justin....

A/N: Here guys, I'm sorry for the delay's between updates. :] You guys should go check QueenTimberlake's and my Instagram account: @Jimberlake10!! Also Question Of The Update: What do you think Jimmy thought when gave Jess a suspicious look? Vote, Fan, And Comment! I love reading comments!!