Love Written Forever In Ink Chapter 30

*Third Person Narration At Jimmy and Nancy's Place*

Justin and Aria approached The Fallon's New York apartment. Justin was whispering in to Aria's ear it was causing her to blush and giggle softly. "Oh Im going to make you feel like a lady tonight. Just wait." Justin whispered and winked at Aria. Her whole face turned cherry red.

After a minute or two, Jimmy opened the door, he looked like a mess. His shirt was messed up, so was his hair. He had food all over him, Justin started laughing.

"What happened man?" Justin laughed while dragging Aria inside. "Don't ask. Winnie was making me her horse and she was the princess" Jimmy groaned.

Justin patted Jimmy's back and laughed while clutching his stomach. "Where's the princess anyways? I have a surprise for her!" Justin asked. "She's in her room." Jimmy glared at Justin.

*Aria's P.O.V*

Justin went to Winnie's room, Aria stayed back and talked to Jimmy. "How's Justin treating you?" Jimmy asked. "If he does anything I'll whoop his ass for you" Jimmy laughed. I gasped "best friend fighting best friend" I laughed.

He nodded, "hey just wait here, I'm going to go get changed.Nancy has gone out to bring dinner for all of us. Italian right?" Jimmy asked while chuckling. I nodded, "wait let me take a picture of you like this" I said pulling out my iPhone while giggling.

He laughed and poses for me while I took several pics of him to show Nancy.

I walked over to Winnie's room, to see Justin and Winnie. I slowly peeked through the door. Winnie was latched on to Justin. He really loved kids. It was adorable, but I really didn't want kids any time soon. It was too much of a hassle, besides I think I want to know Justin perfectly before any babies. "I got you a present Winnie" Justin whispered while tickling her.

She had her arms around his neck and was hugging him. It was freaking adorable. "Uncle Justin!! What did you get me!" Winnie squealed excitedly. Justin picked her up in his arms and came out of the room. He winked at me, I jogged behind them. Winnie was rushing Justin, she made him take the stairs down. I took the elevator I was not going to hassle myself.

Justin took off the cover of the tiny vehicle. He had gotten her a princess car. Winnie's mouth formed a! 'o' "Oh My God Uncle Justin! I love you!!!!!" She screamed and jumped on to him. He kissed her cheek and put her down. "Go for a test ride" Justin laughed. She ran to the car and sat in it.

"No No! Justin why?" Jimmy questioned. "Jimmy now you won't have to be the horse!" Justin laughed while lagging his best friends back. Winnie was so happy, if was funny. I wrapped my arm around Justin's waist. "You're awesome." I said kissing him. "Ew Uncle Justin and Aunt Aria" Winnie said scrunching up her face. Justin and I laughed and Jimmy joined his daughter and said "Ew gross" in his 'Ew' voice. Justin and I shook our heads and intertwined fingers.

* Justin's P.O.V*

"Oh look who it is," I said causing Jimmy and Aria to face what I was looking at. Jimmy ran over to Nancy and hugged her. "I haven't been gone that long that you miss me" Nancy laughed. "I'll show you why he missed you" Aria laughed. Jimmy shook his head and sighed. Aria pulled out her phone and showed pictures to Nancy.

"What in the heaven happened?" Nancy laughed. "Winnie wanted to play princess & horse" Jimmy mumbled. We all looked at his expression and laughed. Winnie was still riding her car. "Mommy look what uncle Justin got me!" Winnie shrieked in happiness.

"Why Justin? Why causing more trouble for us" Nancy sighed. I went over and patted her back. "I had to. I haven't seen her in months" I chuckled. "Fine. But don't waste more money!" Nancy laughed.

Aria and I shook our heads "Money is never an issue" I laughed. "Child, I know. But spoiling Winnie is our job" Nancy laughed. I nodded. "Guys! Aria and I are getting hungry! Stop chit chatting" Jimmy said while his and Aria's stomach growled. Justin and Nancy laughed and Winnie yelled out "There's a monster coming hide! Did you hear that" she pouted. Nancy and I looked at Aria and Jimmy and burst out laughing.

"Stop it you two" Aria and Jimmy said in unison. We shook our heads and I gave Winnie a piggy back ride. "Giddy up horsie!" Winnie laughed. I started running up the stairs. It was a good work out. If I had a baby, I'd get more exercise than working out. I laughed at the thought and approached the apartment. Everyone else was already at the table. Jimmy was setting the wine and juice for Winnie.

*** After Dinner **

It was Jimmy I and Winnie in the living room. Aria and Nancy were gossiping about the Kardashians lives in the other side of the room. Jimmy and I had hockey on. It was about January 21st, pretty chilly outside especially in New York.

"Man we should totally sing for Blue's birthday" Jimmy suggested. I nodded "Yeah Man! She'll love it!" I agreed. "No!" Aria and Nancy yelled out, "You both will not ruin Blue's birthday!" They yelled. Jimmy and I shook our heads and sighed. "Fine. But we can dirty dance to you two right?" We both winked at our ladies and grinned. They blushed and looked at Winnie who looked clueless. "Shh.. Kids in the room" They whispered.

We laughed and watched our hockey. "Dadddy!!" Winnie yelled. Jimmy bent down and asked her what was wrong. "Play tea party with me!" Winnie whined. I laughed at him and continued watching hockey until I felt someone tug at my hand. "You too" Winnie giggled. I heard our ladies laugh at us. I bent down cross legged and we sipped tea with Winnie.

** After a while **

I groaned out of boredom. Winnie kept playing gamed. I wanted to play games with Aria now. "You two are boring!! I need more friends!" Winnie whined. I laughed and shook my head. "When can I play with yours and Aunt Jess's baby! Ella!" Winnie whined. Wait what? Mine and Jess baby? "I want to play with Ella!" Winnie whined. Jimmy looked down to the ground. Nancy looked down to the ground and Aria looked shocked.

"I think it's time for bed Winnie" Jimmy suggested. Winnie nodded while rubbing her eyes. "Bye uncle and aunt. I love you" Winnie said running over to the both of us and kissing our cheeks. "We love you too" I managed to get out. Ella was my baby? What? I still couldn't process anything. Wouldn't Jess tell me though? I looked over to Nancy and her expression told me that it was true.

"Nance.. Is this true? Is Ella mine?" I blurted out. She looked down to the ground and slightly nodded. Fury burst inside of me. "Why!? Why didn't she tell me?" I spat. "She.. She believed that you didn't love her. That you two were better off alone" Nancy said in a bare whisper. I heard her good though. Aria looked like she was going to puke. She looked sick often these days. The flu must be going around. "I still can't believe it" I sighed.

My whole world had been pulled away from beneath my feet. It was good news. But I was furious from her excuse of not telling me. I saw Aria run out of the bathroom. I ran behind her as she hurled in to the toilet. I rubbed her back and let her know "Everything will be okay. I'm not leaving you. I promise" she nodded and continued to puke more. Nancy came in the bathroom and patted her. "Told you New York Italian is terrible" Nancy whispered causing Aria to giggle.

I left Nancy with Aria and walked up to Jimmy sitting alone. "Why didn't you tell me before man?" I said. He gulped, "Man. I couldn't. So many times I wanted to tell you. But I couldn't. I promised to Jess. After all, I owed something to her" Jimmy whispered. I nodded and smiled at him.

"Sleepover?" Jimmy said in a high girly voice. I shook my head, "sorry man. I have a lot to think about. But we're here for two days. Tomorrow sleep over! At the house!" I said excitedly. Jimmy nodded while understanding.

A brown envelope fell out of my pocket. Jimmy picked it up. It read 'Jess Divorce Papers' on it. He gasped. "I'm not going to divorce her anymore. Don't worry" I convinced him. "Good man. She's your baby mama" he said laughing. I shook my head at his humour.

Tonight I had a lot of thinking to do. I was defiantly going to meet Jess now. Whether she liked it or not.

A/N: Okay. All I got for today. I'll tell you now. That some of Aria's behaviour will be changing. Anyways, some info. My wifi is still not here, I'm updating by sitting on my neighbours front step. If I miss a day, I probably had no access to any wifi. QOTU: Are you a night person or day person! I love the night! My family thinks I'm secretly an owl. It might be true. ANYWAYS! COMMENT! FAN! And please don't forget to VOTE! ❤️